Coming soon, fuel gauge mod.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx72

Reaction score
Shopping around online for parts, pretty sure I'm going to throw a flow meter in line behind the fuel pump, and use a mini digital readout to show actual amount of fuel consumed, maybe use a panel mount display and cut it into the airbox shelter rather than hang something on the bars. Either way, be nice to know what's really left in the tank.

That would have been a nice feature stock ;)

For real, right? Most motorcycle fuel gauges are shady at best, in my experience. How about just telling me exactly how much fuel has gone past the pump, and I'll know exactly what's left in the tank.

You owe me one for free for the use of my seat :biglaugh::eusa_dance::punk::clapping:
Cheers

Playing hell sourcing a cheap flowmeter for this project. Will update soon.

Still no love on this project.

It's a simple idea, but the flowmeters I'm finding that would suit are either A) marine, and pricey, or B) made with generators or other equipment in mind and not set up for a remote display.

At some point I'll stumble across the part I need, but ATM this little idea seems to be on the back burner.

Back