Concealed Carry Weapons, Firearm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally carry my Glock in a quick to get to, right side belt bag. the front loop for the belt broke the other day. I found that the Glock 30 works in a pocket holster. I wear Black Tactical Pants normally and with the black grip and back strap of the pistol, it works perfect. I can get to it and be ready in a flash..

Sounds like it's working well.

I'm carrying my Glock 29 (same physical size as the Glock 30) in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster, IWB on the bike. I either wear a fairly long-tailed shirt, or tuck over the top of it. With a jacket on while riding, not much chance of it going on display, and I can remove the jacket at the destination and still be good to go.

Here's the Supertuck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnZ9EQTI0Rw

For OWB, I carry the Glock 20 in a Raven Phantom. Love this holster, but it takes about 4-months to receive, once ordered. If you're in no hurry, though, might be my favorite holster of all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-jOCLyosPM

Jayhawk: Very nice setup. Thanks for the videos too....:biglaugh:

Only problem I've had so far with the pocket carry is the need to make sure it's still there while riding....

my new noise maker is pretty small, i have average size hands:

Attachments

• pt709.jpg
    pt709.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
I saw a car dealer ad, think he was from FL, giving away an AK-47 with each truck purchase.

Increased his visitor number by a ton!! Smart move IMO! :punk:

EvilD: Nice Piece Bro...

dannymax: I probably could have gotten that dealer a really good quantity price from one of the manufacturers I shoot for. If they'd been giving AR-15's. It is in Florida BTW...:biglaugh:

If I remember right, he was offering like $600 towards the purchase of one. You still had to go to the sporting good store to buy it and go through the FFL. Once they had the 600 bucks I'd assume it could be put toward anything they wanted (even if it was a Vulcan arms paperweight).
Dude's got an interview on youtube somewhere.

Thought this was a bit humorous. Seen this on J&G Sales.

'38 Special, 158gr Jacketed Hollow Point Mil-Spec Ammunition made by Aguila. Has brass case, is boxer primed and non-corrosive'

In agreement with the Geneva Convention, the military can only use fmj. Anyway, it's 17 bucks a box when buying 10.

I'd like to get a 38 again. I had a small 38 when doing army aviation flight crew. It shot 6" high at 50". Had a small handle. I'd like to find what it was for sure. I think the model was 88? Anyone know what 38 this could be.

'38 Special, 158gr Jacketed Hollow Point Mil-Spec Ammunition made by Aguila. Has brass case, is boxer primed and non-corrosive'

In agreement with the Geneva Convention, the military can only use fmj. Anyway, it's 17 bucks a box when buying 10.

I'd like to get a 38 again. I had a small 38 when doing army aviation flight crew. It shot 6" high at 50". Had a small handle. I'd like to find what it was for sure. I think the model was 88? Anyone know what 38 this could be.

I just ran a quick google to see if I could find a model 88 .38....no luck on that but I did run across this monster!! I have never heard of this thing before but it's got the coolest name....EVER!!

http://www.gunreports.com/news/news/Smith-Wesson-500-Michael-Waddell-Bone-Collector_2346-1.html

That car dealer is Nations Trucks in Sanford Florida. It's about 15 miles from me.
The AK-47 have to go through Shoot Straight gun store. If they fail back ground check it is 400 dollars towards.

That car dealer is Nations Trucks in Sanford Florida. It's about 15 miles from me.
The AK-47 have to go through Shoot Straight gun store. If they fail back ground check it is 400 dollars towards.

Thanks Spyder....here it is: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lt_rifle_with_every_purchase_in_h.html?r=news

"In honor of Veterans".........first I've seen of THAT!! Thanks anyway guy but I believe an AR-15 would be a little more appropriate than a fuckin' AK-47....if you're talking about American Veterans, that is!! :punk:

I wish I knew, just sold a Charter 38 stupid cheap, you probably had Smith & Wesson model 10. 38 hasn't been used in the military since the early wwII. I had some old 38 sp fmj stuff, shoot it all up, probable worth something today.

Hi guys, little late on getting in on this one but Im here now.

I'd wanted to CC since I was hit twice with brass knuckles by some punny tweaked out trerp. That little fucker is costing me over 80g's in an uninsured surgery of my cheek bone, jaw and some other little fucking bone. But please dont get me wrong, I was piss ass drunk. Thats why I fell over both times he hit me. But on the my return to the action after the second hit I pulled my Benchmade and stuck his ass in the shoulder before the comosion split everyone apart. Its along story of how he was able to hit me not once but twice. My GF kept trying to pull me from the fight and that gave him the chance to get two in on me. I dont think he expected me to come up with a blade though. hahaha, little fucker had no idea who he was messing with.

Any ways, since then Ive been on the hunt for my ideal (ILLEGAL, no permit, impossible to get in San Diego, Ca) CC weapon. Note, I have two 1911's, a Single Six, a Mark II and a few riffles. The 1911's are just to big to CC in SoCal. Especially with no permit. I would get in whole world of trouble if I was cought with a loaded gun concealed on my person or in the car for that matter. But I stay out of trouble most of the time and would rather do some time then to lose mine or my loved ones lives.
So I recently found a cheap POS that fitts my needs. The Jennings .22.
AFTER I paid for it at the shop, another one of the sales guys comes over talking to me about the Jennings .22 saying he has one and its nearly worthless.
FUCKER, why would you sell a gun that you feel that way about? Its on consignment. So he shows me how to break it down and what ammo I should try so it wont jam. But mine seems to be different. The firing pin doesnt come all the way out of the slide like his does.
Picked it up on my way out of town on my way to East Tx to the family reunion. 10 days waiting period in Caly.
My Jennings .22 works great as long as its cleaned well and often.
Ive been carrying almost daily since I got it. Never felt more comfortable in my day to day travels.
San Diego is not a quit small town with no trouble brewing. I regularly fequent the border area, seeing as I live only about ten miles from it. Drugged out freaks and wannabe gangsters are EVERYWHERE.
I am in the market for a compact .45 with double stacks. Just cant decide on which brand. Kimber is just to expensive for me, and I all ready have one. Its coming down to Taurus or Glock I think.
Someone at the begining of the thraed said AMT. Cool, my Dad left me his AMT Hardballer. That is one sweet pistol.
Looking to put mounts on all the bikes too.

I know it aint the biggest caliber but I know I could place a few good ones in key places to slow his/her ass down.

FREERIDER.

Last edited:
So I recently found a cheap POS that fitts my needs. The Jennings .22.

Someone at the begining of the thraed said AMT. Cool, my Dad left me his AMT Hardballer. That is one sweet pistol.

FREERIDER.

Funny... I bought my first pistol from my dad, it was an AMT Hardballer. My second pistol I bought new through my uncle, who at the time was a dealer. It was a Jennings .22 in nickle satin. Still have both of them. You may want to consider an eastern block surplus gun also. Somthing like a CZ-82. Can get those in great condition for about $200 (last time I checked anyway) and they are a sweet fuckin pistol. Shoots 9mmx18mm makarov rounds. Cheap target rounds are in abundance and Hornady makes a pretty damn good HP for defense. 12 rd mag... oh wait, yall are limited to 10 in cali right? But if you're illegal anyway, I guess it don't matter. Polish P-64 is another cool little surplus 9x18 and cheaper than the cz, but not as good in my opinion.

FREERIDER: Glock 30, Double Stack, 9+1 chambered. It's a little big but I carry in my front pocket. No one's noticed it yet. Been doing it for about a month that way now. I can carry my 30 round mags seperate, hidden and be totally legal... I too visit some really bad locations and deal with some really bad people...

"Better Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6".

Good Luck,

Free, I know lots of folks are fans of the .45acp, and for good reason. However, my next cc gun is going to be a Glock 33 in .357 Sig. Ballistically, very, very close to .357 Mag.

What I like about the Glock 33, besides what the .357 Sig offers, is the slim, subcompact size, and still 9+1 capacity. I plan on carrying it when I'm wearing athletic shorts (at the gym, whatever), since I seem to still be wearing them quite a bit even in the winter.

You can get a Belly Band, and conceal it pretty deeply, or even a Smart Carry.

Anyway, my $0.02.

HAHAHAH, I've always wanted a AMT Hardballer, AND I have a Jenning 22. No problems with mine, I carry CCI Stinger hps in it, just make sure you hit em in the head.
Dave, people notice the Glock in you pocket, they just think you have a big wang.

you can get a ak for $400, you can't get an ar for less than $800 (i built mine for $600)

Understood Evil, just saying some guys may not want anything to do with a weapon known to be an enemy favorite.

As one of my buddies said when he saw mine...."Bad enough being shot at with one of those fuckin' things, now you own one!"

I just ran a quick google to see if I could find a model 88 .38....no luck on that but I did run across this monster!! I have never heard of this thing before but it's got the coolest name....EVER!!

http://www.gunreports.com/news/news/Smith-Wesson-500-Michael-Waddell-Bone-Collector_2346-1.html

I think that's the pistoli that can blow your digits off if they're placed closely adjacent to the cyl and bbl. Seen that on Myth Busters. Looked credible.

I got the Jimenez 22. Bought it from a dealer friend of mine by St Louis for 60 bucks. Works fine with 40 grn CCI rds, if the toy is lubed. From what I heard, this is the Jennings. Guess they got sued enough to go under and had to start up again. I tuck it under the flip seat on me Max when trip'n. Got a Romanian Mak. Fun little toy. Not quite the bang of a 9mm. I didn't realize till recently that the 7.62x25 packs a serious wallop. I know it's harsh on hedge balls. Around 530 lbs. Not bad for an 85 grn bullet. Course, running out the pipe 15-1600 fps avg...

Back