Conesville, IA Labor day weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good Jeff! We will see you tomorrow afternoon. This time we will have our own chairs and cooler among some other things. Thanks for grabing me a tent too.

Jason

As of this moment my piece of shit Suzuki is letting me down and not running. I may or may not make it. I have already wasted 70 bucks on tickets....

As of this moment my piece of shit Suzuki is letting me down and not running. I may or may not make it. I have already wasted 70 bucks on tickets....

My Suzuki has let me down a couple times as well... You get used to it. Suzuki's aren't as well made as Yamaha's and Honda's but are pretty equal to Kawasaki's. Hope you make it!

Chris

Didn't you put the "I can borrow in case of emergency" clause on the Vmax when you sold it. Come on it's family, right? Hope to see you there.

Later.

Dustin,
Give your tickets to Jason and I'm sure we can get them sold.... my wife might actually need one. I hope you can still make it.

Jeff

Nathan - I have to put a starter clutch in the Max, but he did offer before it took a dump

Jeff - I think Jason and I got the shitter Suzuki whipped. It's running and I'm putting some serious miles on it in the morning before heading down to Conesville with it. Otherwise I think Samantha and I are just taking the car down to hang out with you ugly bastards... :D

Well guys, Angela and I had a great time. We will be back in the spring for more. Next time we might truck the bikes out so the ride home is better.:biglaugh:

Jeff, Thanks for the hookup on the tent.:punk: We really appreciate it. I hope Richie and Jill got the little frog out of it before you tore it down. He must have spent the night with us. haha Better luck next time at the races.

Nathan, Your a trooper.:clapping: You hung out with Angela and I pretty late... er early Sunday morning. I think we suprised that couple about 4am when I shined the light on them.:rofl_200: You must have left pretty early Sunday cause you were gone when we crawled out of the tent.

Jeff, Thanks for letting us your shower. Your a real stand up guy. Your a great help to us when we venture down that way. Thanks again.

Jeff, Thanks for letting us your shower. Your a real stand up guy. Your a great help to us when we venture down that way. Thanks again.

Not a problem at all.... and thanks for letting me borrow your women when you lightweights all passed out!

How's that for a stand-up guy!!!!!

A good time was had by all... my bike still runs after a few 80 hp shots of nitrous, but I don't think it liked it too much. I don't think I had it set up quite right, but the thing starts and runs, so I hopefully didn't mess anything up too badly.

I had a freakin' blast even though the bike was running like poop most of the time. I'm glad it was an easy fix though, next time I'll race. :D Although I hope you liked the roll 'n go 50+ foot black marks the 'Busa was leavin' you guys. :D

Thanks Jeff for the hospitality, no matter what Jason and Nathan say behind your back, your all right in my book. :D

Samantha and I will be back in the spring, I'll probably use the job trailer and pull a couple of bikes down to your place if you don't mind Jeff and ride to C-Ville from there. These hung over bike rides back home really blow.

Nathan - as always it was fun hangin' out, never a dull moment at Conseville eh?

Can't wait for the May event even though I don't want to wish the rest of this year away.

Perhaps we can all do a mini-bike event in Iowa City before the end of the year and do a repeat of our attempt to get to Davenport?

In short, it was a HELLA good time, boobies and other lude acts going on, and I'll be back again for sure.

Back