-Craigs List- deals/scams

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to say I have made quite a bit of money off craigs list in the last couple years. There are some scammers out there & lots of real people to. If you are going to play with craigs list you have to be on there constantly to make money. I have made at least a grand in the last 2 months buying & reselling off there & thats also how I made my way thru school.

This is the best time of the year to buy, and accordingly, the worst to sell. A bike that won't sell for $3k now will probably easily sell for $4k, given 7 months.

I couldn't get $1000 for my pristine '85 Magna V30 in the fall. Nobody serious, a couple looky-loos, a couple tire-kickers, and a couple no shows. Rather than take a bath on the price I held onto it, put it up for $1250 in April, and got full asking price that same day.

Willing to wager they fit 2nd gen only. Have been looking for a long time for a reasonably priced set for the 1st gen.

Some people actually delete the posting when it's sold like craigslist wants you to. I don't get why you don't, since if you leave it up people are going to keep calling and bugging you about it.

Back