Deals gap 2012

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_NST

Reaction score
aug 25 to 27 2012... i see on the vmoa forum that there are a few confirmed... im interested in attending, but im 1800 miles away. i gotta start planning this soon. just putting a feeler out there as its still many months, and miles away. any additional info would be appreciated.

peace,
evan...

All bikers ( and sports car owners / drivers ) should go at least once. When its crowded on the pretty weekends , it can be painfully slow . Best time to ride is during the week with the early arriving Maxers . Anywhere from 15-35 usually make the scene sometime during the week , and stay / camp out nearby or at the Dragon main store / gas station / motel . Professional pictures are be taken on some of the curves and can be purchased on line after your trip. Many excellent roads close by as well , and less traveled.

V.M.O.A. site is touting a trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway in Boone , N.C. on 5/18/12 - 5/20/12 . Staying at the Hidden Valley Motel . That would be Marcus territory .

Last edited:
so ppl are usually showing up the week before the weekend of the 25th? sounds like a dumb question, but i should plan this out accordingly so i can at least ensure the 2 days i loose driving down are early in the week if need be.

thanks again... looking to be a pretty insane summer.

evan...

My dad, brother, my buddy and I are going to the Dragon from Aug 19-23. We will arrive on the afternoon/evening of the 19th and will be leaving on the morning of the 23rd. Not sure if anyone wants to come up a little early for the VMOA event that weekend after.

Wow!! I plan on being down there the 19th -26!! Im gonna be in bristol TN for nascar race.. was gonna go to deals gap during the week seeing how the race is friday and Saturday night. Not positive if im gonna have my max down there tho. :/ if I don't ill right my dads HD ultra classic so either way im doing it!!

MR NST, this is a yearly event a few of us go to every year it's always the last weekend in AUG before the Labor day weekend crowd shows up.

It's one ride and get together I will never miss if I'm still breathing and walking.

I am coming up Aug 24th and I have two spots in my trailer if anyone else from FL and GA want to tag along.

Im bringing my bike down Sunday the 19th to bristol TN and planing on going to dragons tail Monday then spending the night somewhere Monday night and head back to bristol Tuesday. Anyone gonna be down there?

Back