Decent Boot I just Picked up Teknic Sturgis Boots for 35.00 scoots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/boots/teknic/sturgis_motorcycle_boots.html

Decent Boot marked down from 90.00 bucks. They should hold up well. They feel great, But bike is parked for season. If anything, a Cheaper shit kicker I guess.

Chris

I dont get this whole boot idea for VMAX riding.. I can see boots for road racing scraping pegs.... Harley riders using them cause they are oil resistant...... dirt bike riders for ankle support when they nail trees or come off a 200 ft jump,,, but why in the hell would you want some heavy ass clod hoppers with stiff ankles for street riding a vmax.... "Hold up well" What are you doing, jumping off your bike and grabbing the rear rail to surf?:confused2:
Give me some soft flexible shoes so I can work my ankles and feel my pegs for balance control...

Plus they look gay! Whats up with that flap across the top is that a velcro strap for those that dont know how to tie there shoes are for the fat asses that cant bend over to tie em

I dont get this whole boot idea for VMAX riding.. I can see boots for road racing scraping pegs.... Harley riders using them cause they are oil resistant...... dirt bike riders for ankle support when they nail trees or come off a 200 ft jump,,, but why in the hell would you want some heavy ass clod hoppers with stiff ankles for street riding a vmax.... "Hold up well" What are you doing, jumping off your bike and grabbing the rear rail to surf?:confused2:
Give me some soft flexible shoes so I can work my ankles and feel my pegs for balance control...

Plus they look gay! Whats up with that flap across the top is that a velcro strap for those that dont know how to tie there shoes are for the fat asses that cant bend over to tie em

Got me on the Fat ass Part:biglaugh: Always like a Stiff boot for riding, have for years, always come in handy to curb some asshole cager that almost puts you in a ditch. Shit lankee, Next your going to tell me your riding with your flip flops again on a burrito run. Sneakers, never.

Those boots looked totally gay. But I always ride in proper bike boots myself, and the reason is for protection. I'm come off a few bikes in my time, and learned a lot about making sure to wear such simple item as bike boots, gloves and leather trousers. If you ever come off, you'll understand why.. :stretche:

Got me on the Fat ass Part:biglaugh: Always like a Stiff boot for riding, have for years, always come in handy to curb some asshole cager that almost puts you in a ditch. Shit lankee, Next your going to tell me your riding with your flip flops again on a burrito run. Sneakers, never.

Why yeah! I wear my brown hunting pants, blue flannel in the cold weather and my slingshot bikini with some open sandal shoes and of course some knee high white socks:rofl_200:

Kicking cars.... its so much easier to sling pinballs, marbles, pennies.

Great, I bought a Gay boot.......Fuckers:clapping:

Don't sweat it vmaxride, they look like good snow boots, maybe keep ya' from whacking yer noggin' in the parking lot somewhere.
'Member, these other guys don't have to deal with the same crap we do, and even if they do look gay, they'll be under 4' of snow soon anyhow!! :biglaugh:

I found these boots for $25.84 what a steal I just have to check if they come in a size 12 and offer rush delivery... I would love to have these by the next Daytona Bike Week

Attachments

• payless-winter-snow-boots2.jpg
    payless-winter-snow-boots2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 10
I am on the phone with the manufacture now..... Yes they come in a sz 12.. I am just waiting on them to tell me if they can modify a burrito holder on the sides, this way my burritos will stay warm from the engine case heat.. I will follow up once I get more details

Attachments

• payless-winter-snow-boots2.jpg
    payless-winter-snow-boots2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1
In a boot that thick, see if they can add electric burrito warmers!! Then you can just direct plug right into the bikes electrical system, just dont forget that you would need an R1 R/R.

In all seriousness though, I always wear my Alpinestars when I ride. My brother had a steel bumpered cadillac hit his bike in the footpeg area. The surgeries to save his toes and part of his flexible tennis shoe jammed in between mangled footpeg and engine case. Let me tell you that it left quite a impression on me when I picked up the bike from the wrecker company.
But yah, those some damn sexy buritto totin' boots! You'll be the envy of your rice runnin' scooter gang. Just imagine, your whole gang outfitted in them. Ya'll pulls up to a stop sign, then in unison you all put your supah sexy burrito totin' boots down at the same time. I be figurin' it'd be 'nff to git dem Hatfields and McCoy's tah stop a-fightn', lest ways fer a little while long.
:biglaugh:

Back