Diamond in the ruff or bullshit?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked, and he has sold 1 other thing on ebay...do people REALLY fall for this crap?

Well, he's willing to measure the bore to prove the 1500 work has been done.......I mean, that's certainly easy enough to do, right? :rofl_200:

That's all there is to a 1500....just bore it and jump on & ride away! I'm sure Rusty Mc will attest to that!

Last time he said it was a 1900cc Vmax though.
He only reduced it to 1500cc after a few members here emailed him and told him 1900cc on a Gen 1 is impossible.
And 1500cc is possible, but he still has the Stock exhaust, so you Know he never had any motor work done to that Max.
He's just lying to try and get more for that bike than it's worth.
And his pictures suck, from what I can see, the front tire is Bald and the right scoop looks rough.
And who knows what damage can be seen from the Right side, since he didn't post any pictures from that side.

And He invented "Exhaust Jetting" especially for that Bike too !!!! :rofl_200:

is he close to anyone who could go see him measure the bore?

:confused2: Hey, I thought ALL VMAX's were priceless. :confused2:

Maybe he's got sentimental attachment to it. Or, or, or maybe his wife thinks she's making him sell it, and by fubarring the ad, he knows he can hold on to it a bit longer?

I'm still curious a to how carb modifications yield a CC increase?

If I had of known it was that effin easy I could have saved a lot of money.

Sean, how come you didn't tell me about this shortcut before emptying my bank account buying sleeves, pistons, rods, machine work and a stroker crank???!!!

Lmao

It's not carb modification that does it, it's his Newly Invented Exhaust Jetting !!!!

But the bike has a new front bulb:eusa_dance:, as part of the full tuneup.
Kinda takes your mind off any doubts about true displacement, eh, lads???

But the bike has a new front bulb:eusa_dance:, as part of the full tuneup.
Kinda takes your mind off any doubts about true displacement, eh, lads???

Back in the '80's the fellow hot rod guys had a couple of sayings about "performance upgrades" seems like pretty much any low dollar upgrade from Calcustom or J.C. Whitney gave "10 more horsepower."

So every time we saw a cheap aftermarket part or phantom upgrade it was "Calcustom" or we would joke after replacing valve-stem covers about adding another 10hp. :biglaugh:

It is humorous that we enjoy making fun of stupid people!

G
I believe he's Dishonest not stupid.
He was given accurate info by Sean and a few others so he could post accurate info but instead chose to continue to lie.

Back