different ebay brakes.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the looks of them, but a bit pricey compared to the Chinese ones quite a few of us have.

Still a good deal compared to Galfers I guess, but then who knows about the build quality?

Well it does say 'Made in USA from Japanese steel', what how can you know..

There also is some branding in the center part, but it's not legible on the fleaBay pic..

Also these guys have a lot of great feedback, but still 13 negative in past 12 months, and quite a few neutral for crappy quality products.

I'm tired to get stuff which doesn't work anymore after 6 months lol
Sometimes I think wow nice good deal, but at the end I spend more :)

I guess for those break disk, it might not be visible at first ...

i actually sent a message asking who the manufacturer of the rotors are.

does galfter have liftetime warranty? sure didn't seem that way to me when i had to deal w/them.

These actually look similar to our stock wheels with that backward sweep to them. I am assuming the sweep design goes the same way. I saw the lifetime warranty and thought,"if these disinegrate on me while grabbing a handful of brake, does a dead man still collect on the warranty?" They look a bit wispy to me initially but hey, maybe the factory stickers are overweight pigs and overbuilt to avoid lawsuits. In the I want one of you guys to be guinea pigs and report back to me before I try them!

Gents,

I am working with a supplier here to get a buy together for those interested in these rotors. First thing to make sure everyone knows, YES they are made in the USA and not Chinese rotors. If things go the way it was discussed with me today I should be able to sell them for ~$225 a pair + shipping. I may have to get enough folks together to do a group buy to get the price the distributor quoted, but if I can we should be able to get a good price that would allow me to sell them at this price.

which company makes them Jim?

I wrote it down here somewhere so I will have to look for it. Talked to the guy at the Toronto Spring Motorcycle show and got the info. As I am friends with the gent who is the distributor I can always call him and get the name too. Have a set on the way for Toxic for "advertising" purposes.

Will post the information here once I get it.

Ok, the rotors are made by Yana Shiki USA. Retail is considerably higher than my cost so once I get the green light and confirm things I will post an exact price + shipping.

Back