Dirty Rotten Thieving Adam Henry's!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5thhorseman

Reaction score
I was at The Iron Pony here in Columbus today getting a new pair of gloves. When I got outside, my spider sense went off. I saw a guy slowly putting on his jacket. Then slowly putting on gloves. He was standing at the bike next to mine. I didn't pay any attention to him after that because I was late for work and had to roll.

About a half mile down the road when turning a corner, my left saddle bag came off and I dragged if for about a hundred yards before I could pull off. Lot of traffic.

Upon inspection, the straps, paracord and even four zip ties were all cut. The zipper on the left had never worked correctly, so with the weight in the bag, it made it that far before falling off the bike.

That Ass Hat was trying to steal my bags!!!! It's just a good thing that I was only in the store like 5 minutes or else all my stuff would have been gone.

I called the Pony and told them what had happened. The manager said he'd watch the video and see if he could ID the jerk.

I'd better not find him. You don't steal from another biker!!!!

Left bag trashed. 200 bucks down the drain. Now I have to buy some new ones. Too bad I can't afford to get some hard bags with locks installed.

Okay, I vented.......how was you day......LOL

Let's hope the video IDs the guy! :hammer bash::gun shoot::character36:

i remember my dad allways use 2 say/

"there are 2 kinds of people i cant stand" "thieves and liars"

that sucks man... damn...

dowco makes some nice soft saddlebags under the rallypack name. they are pretty cheap

Too bad he didn't have his back to you as you came out of store.......you could have shown him a close up of the asphalt.

wonder why he put his jacket/gloves so slowly and didn't book out of there..?

If you get a picture of the scumbag from the video footage post it in this thread. Maybe someone will recognize the prick.

he is an experienced scumbag, knew if he bolted that he would
raise suspicion or possibly be busted.
lets hope karma works.
yea , i hope some cager drags him a 1/4 mile until his bones are sparking ! i fucking hate liars & thieves !

My best guess is this loser was hoping you were not on the max, and had you jumped on another bike, the bags would have been gone. That's why he was dragging his feet. This asshole has done this before. I've been there so to speak, and paid a fine for kicking the crap out of a douche just like him.

Back