Douche bag of the day.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Maybe we should start a thread for venting on these douche bags.

This guy threw a cigarette butt out the window. Of course he looked and saw me behind him. I am not saying he aimed for me, but use your f'in ash tray ahole. Thats what they put it there for. Not for you to play bullseye with my helmet. God forbid if you actually have to smell smoke in your own vehicle, or clean out the fricken ashtray......

So maybe some local guys will see this idiot in his E150 Ford Van license plate 1GK KJ6.........

221056_456054357761608_1511963296_o.jpg

I get that all the time commuting.

You king of learn very quickly that when you a see a window being wound down in front of you make sure your visor is down.

It's not the first door mirror that has been "removed" by my fist on the way past....

I had a guy in stop & go traffic start gesticulating in his rear-view mirror at me, I'm not quite sure why, I was behind him. He was stomping on the brake pedal flashing his lights at me, and generally demonstrating 'alpha-male' behavior for the female in the pass. seat. Maybe he thought my headlight was 'too-bright?' It was daylight...

Anyway, we were close to the front of the line for the red light, and my usual mathod for dealing w/aggressive drivers is to vanish. So I am sitting there waiting for the light to change, and the douchebag flips on his windshield washers, which happen to put about half their fluid above the roof/windshield, and it starts misting me. I always leave room between the vehicle in-front of me and myself, so I use the space to move towards the pass. side of the lane, and out of the way of the spray.

Now he's turning to his right, trying to get my attention, to yell at me or something. I was watching to see if he opened his door to get-out, if he did, I would have cut the lane and left. He stayed in the car.

The light changed, traffic started up, and as-soon as the right side of the lane was clear, I cut-around him before he had a chance to try and hit me w/his car. "So-long, sucker!" I am too-old for traffic altercations, I practice "discretionary avoidance." Go pick on someone else.:biglaugh:

Back