• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

drain valve o rings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
anyone know where i can get the o rings for the coolant drain valve assembly? thanky

It oughtta be able to be had at a hardware store or auto parts that has a decent selection b
Or Sean, or K&N cycles.
Shipping would be more than the o-ring prolly.

I got the metric o-ring kit from Northern Tool/ Harbor Freight for like ten bucks for 414 pieces. Not that I'd use them for critical parts but that was fine for drain assy, the water pump coolant elbow, vboost manifold to heads are other such non critical places. Oil seals and the like are factory Yamaha.

I got the metric o-ring kit from Northern Tool/ Harbor Freight for like ten bucks for 414 pieces. Not that I'd use them for critical parts but that was fine for drain assy, the water pump coolant elbow, vboost manifold to heads are other such non critical places. Oil seals and the like are factory Yamaha.

Ditto, Holding up fine.....

Latest posts

Back