Drill Bit size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Danny....this conversation just made me remember something.....I have the "stage 7" carbs from Captain Kyle's Pink Vmax that he parted out. Now....hmmmm I wonder if those have been drilled...and if the diaphragms are good? If I remember correctly he had said that the bike was running when he parted it out.

It will still be a few days before I get home, and have the chance to look, but that would give me 4-5 days to get things ready before I dyno the bike again.

Does this mean that I'm starting to have too much stuff, when I forget all of the parts that i have?:ummm:

Actually Danny....this conversation just made me remember something.....I have the "stage 7" carbs from Captain Kyle's Pink Vmax that he parted out. Now....hmmmm I wonder if those have been drilled...and if the diaphragms are good? If I remember correctly he had said that the bike was running when he parted it out.

It will still be a few days before I get home, and have the chance to look, but that would give me 4-5 days to get things ready before I dyno the bike again.

Does this mean that I'm starting to have too much stuff, when I forget all of the parts that i have?:ummm:

No, no....perish the thought!! :biglaugh:

#19 as pointed out though a #20 will work. Also, my kit normally includes a double margin .162" drill bit (meaning it has a pilot built into it). A 5/32" will also be close enough that it should work.

Thanks Sean.....I should be home over the weekend so i will check. If not...lol...it just means that I will probably be ordering MORE stuff from you.

Welcome to the " Parts Poor " club.

Back