Dyno run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
After my trip down the strip last weekend I wanted to find out my actual wheel hp, called up my buddy over at Village Motorsports on the north end of GR and made an appointment for a few baseline runs, although they were all very close my 3rd pull was the best and netted 108.88HP and 78.19 torque, the A/F showed just slightly lean on the low end and just slightly rich on the top, if any of you Maxers want to get together next year for a dyno session we could do it as a group, it would be fun to see where we all stand HP wise.......................Tom.

what did it cost you for a dyno pull and also what times and mph were you running at the strip? what you got in your bike, stock?

Tom I went up a size on the piolet jack (ha ha) jet do to my bike showed lean at cruz and fat at high end. And I got116.5 hp at 78.5 torque. With my y off my lid I went lean down low again but it pulled harder from mid rang on up. You might want to shim your y and see about going up two size on pullet jack. And maybe it will have room for main jet adjustment. I plan to make mod changes
winer will be fun. I will be up for a Dyno day.

Bike is stock, I ran a 12.12 @ 112.4 with a lousy 60ft time, Andy gave me a good deal at $25 for 3 baseline pulls.............Mike, I'm going to leave my jetting alone except for a minor pilot screw adj.........It runs good out on the road......................The V-65 is still a strong runner but the Max is still king at my house!

I would love to dyno 2Fear, I wish I knew you were going because I would have went along Tom. We need to set up something for next year for sure...

Back