Ebay: Kosman wheels

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! I missed that. I saw the item was in Australia so immediately thought about the Outback restaurant and having shrimp on the barbie.

Shipping is about $200 US. If you got the wheels for the right price, the total might still be good.

Yeah but did you see NO RESERVE? Australia is on the other side of the world, so really 150 for shipping isnt to bad if you can get the wheel for 500.00 and under USD..
Its a Kossman top notch qaulity wheel.

I had a set... can't exactly remember the weight, but they were crazy heavy. Reason I sold them. Leave em down under! They sure do look nice though. Always loved that 3 spoke look.

I had a set... can't exactly remember the weight, but they were crazy heavy. Reason I sold them. Leave em down under! They sure do look nice though. Always loved that 3 spoke look.

he was saying something like 30lbs for the pair. +1 they are lookers though.

I think I have a front somewhere. It is heavily damaged but we were going to repair it (won't hardly tell when we are done).

Sean

Thanks for the headsup on these wheels .I think I will be bidding on them though it normally costs AU$30-50 per wheel going on past experience.Will the rear wheel fit the standard swingarm?I presently have the Diversion rear and a YZF front wheel on the max and those Kosman's do look good.Cheers Kevman.

Will the rear wheel fit the standard swingarm?I presently have the Diversion rear and a YZF front wheel on the max and those Kosman's do look good.Cheers Kevman.

It should fit. you may have to loosen up your diferential to get it put on, but it should fit.

It should fit. you may have to loosen up your diferential to get it put on, but it should fit.
Thank you I will definitely be trying to get them .I have been thinking lately that I needed/thought that a larger tyre would look heaps better.It goes really well with a 160 tyre but the little beastie needs visually bigger on the back if you know what I mean.Cheers Kevman

Jeff,

Should be good for a 350-400lb bike...!!! Generally use those on custom drag chassis(VERY light weight).

Did you guys see how cheap these went for??

$376.00 U.S. dollars plus 200.00 U.S.D for shipping

what a steal

Back