Ebay outrageousness

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and 30 bucks for clear coat, im sure he will use a spray can, wow!!!

well dan he did say any flaws is only in the reflection right, so they dont exist really must be the sky is bent right hahaha

thats crazy. You can get chrome from Sean for a third of that and they won't have flaws.

thats crazy. You can get chrome from Sean for a third of that and they won't have flaws.

Yea.. but I quote..

"But unlike chrome, this finish will never fade, rust, pit or peel or shine. Polished parts can also be touched up in spots later on if needed and as you continue to polish them over the years they will continue to look even better."

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
:punk: He will have those for a very long time, he may need to re-polish them to keep them perfect. Dumb A$$, Ha Ha

Yea.. but I quote..

"But unlike chrome, this finish will never fade, rust, pit or peel or shine. Polished parts can also be touched up in spots later on if needed and as you continue to polish them over the years they will continue to look even better."

lol

Sorry but I added a little sumpin to your post... :biglaugh:

Chris

Wow, that's it....I'm stripping ALL my chrome off and going to get this guy to polish everything:eusa_dance:

Not

Hey, I emailed the guy about the outrageous price, here is his response:

Hi,
I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with me about this. I saw in your feedback where you sold one set for $155 and the other for $275.
I didn't see where you actually had anything for sale now.
I've sold several sets of these for $350-$450 and really, at $.35 per month for the ebay listing, I can list them for a long long time before there is an incentive to lower my price and take less than $650.
Since I listed these less than a month ago I haven't see another set listed and I've already received two sets from two different buyers who want me to polish their scoops. And I charge more than your highest selling set sold for.
So, I appreciate your well intended advice but I'll probably leave this listing as is. It's helping me to accomplish what I actually want to accomplish.
Shoot me an email when you list a nice polished set, I'll be happy to bid on them.
Sincerely,
Jim Johnson

:confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

at least he wasn't a dick. i mean maybe a little but not bad.

Latest posts

Back