Engine guards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of new or very nice used engine guards for my 97, I would like to do buisness with someone from this forum or a company recommended by same................Thanks..................Tom.

you may want to check what Tom is providing : http://www.cycleoneoff.com/v-maxpartspage1.html
I got a nice set to replace the big crash guards I damaged.
Those are great quality you won't regret it.

+1. They fit great, blend in with the bike instead of stick out like a sore thumb, and can serve duty as a place to stretch the legs out and kick your heels up on a long ride. Not the best, most comfortable alternative for that but works well enough for me.

I'm looking for a set of new or very nice used engine guards for my 97, I would like to do buisness with someone from this forum or a company recommended by same................Thanks..................Tom.
Hey Tom, me and Wildman 98 have talked about making some of these engine guards and selling them this winter on Ebay. I'm not sure how long you want to wait but it's an option for you. They will be just like the pair I have on my 05, you seen them on the Traverse city ride.

I like the look of the chrome bars, that's the set up I'm lookig for.......................Tom.

We are now selling Jedi's engine guards. I think the current set I have on hand is sold but he's making a new design and we can start taking advanced orders. See the posting in the Morleys muscle thread.

Sean

I have a 2006 vmax and I want to put engine guards on it. I like the look of the oem ones but want them in black. Anybody know where I can get a set of black ones??? The only place I have found yet is from Japan and would cost 232 after shipping. Any info would be appreciated.

talk to morley and see what he can quote u for powder.

Yea, the thing is I really don't want to buy chrome ones and them have to pay for them to be powdercoated. It doesn't make a lot of sence to me why on ebay noone has black ones for sale. Maybe something I should start doing. Buying stainless steel ones and powdercoating them and then offering them in different colors..

Yea, the thing is I really don't want to buy chrome ones and them have to pay for them to be powdercoated. It doesn't make a lot of sence to me why on ebay noone has black ones for sale. Maybe something I should start doing. Buying stainless steel ones and powdercoating them and then offering them in different colors..
I'm working on it....

Guards arrived and installed today!.........Just what I was looking for, thanks rubiconroy!......................Tom.

Latest posts

Back