European trip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

master73

Reaction score
welcome to the forum man, cool pics, ive been dreaming of riding my bike around europe especially spain as i love it there.

Looked like an awesome trip.nice pics..how did the max do on a trip that length with all that luggage?

Welcome Sergey! I'm at work so I couldn't view the pics but it sounds like a wonderful adventure of a lifetime! Mike:clapping:

My dear friend... Those first pictures of your photoblog are in Portugal on Vasco da Gama bridge. I live 5 kms away from there and this photo below show the place where im working... Air base 6 and you can even see the control tower and the water tower. The very first ones are in Cabo da Roca the most western tip of continental Europe (Azores is Europe as well)... Funny... what a small world...

http://photofile.ru/users/master1973/115817147/139025306/#mainImageLink

Thanks friends!
how did the max do on a trip that length with all that luggage?
daves86vmax , a total of i set three hard bag for luggage a total of 134 liter, more than enough for two riders, i correctly understand and answer question?
Welcome to Russia!

Thanks friends! daves86vmax , a total of i set three hard bag for luggage a total of 134 liter, more than enough for two riders, i correctly understand and answer question?
Welcome to Russia!

:) I think he was wondering how the motorcycle behaved with all of the weight due to the luggage.

I think he was wondering how the motorcycle behaved with all of the weight due to the luggage.
ok! i understand :) my motorcycle behaved very controlled , weight luggage even add the stability

Back