family member down

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1125

Reaction score
i got the bad phone call this afternoon that my cousin had a servere accident on his 06' max and was flown to shock trama. he was heading home and a guy in a truck made a panic stop at a red light and he had no time to stop slid strait in the back of the truck. i just got in from 12 hours waiting for news so far he has a bad cut on the right arm maybe broke his right leg is broke above and below the knee and his knee cap is just floating maybe some cracked ribs. the good news was after 2 cats no head trama was seen and no swelling. its not been a good day very emotional waiting and praying.
Chris

I am glad to here he is going to pull through. You would think he could out break a truck? I hate to hear of anybody getting hurt

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Chris, sorry to hear about your cousin's misfortunate - Hope he pulls through OK - he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike

thanks to all you guys are the best . the accident was in maryland and the details were a little shady as to why he did not try to jump in the other lane to get away from the truck but i went by the scene last night and what the cop told us dont match what i saw. i was on a curve so i am sure that comes into play his max was totally stock but the only one that really knows is him and his has been knocked out. i heading back to the hospital i did get a call says he was out of surgery for his leg and it went fine they temp. pinned it on the outside to let the swelling take its course then they will reconstruct his bones they are pretty bad. i will give an update later when i get back. like i said you guys are great and its a bad day when you hear news like this.
Chris

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's accident. I hope you have better news soon and the recovery goes well for him.
I will keep him and your family in my thoughts.

Hope you cos recovers to full health. I'll keep him and the family in my prayers along with those other riders whom have fallen recently. Hearing about them on this site and the others I'm on makes me a safer rider but I know that when my time comes--------------
Again, a speed recovery,
Lew

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Keep us updated on his recovery. Roy and family

Back