Feelings hurt!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycotic

Reaction score
My feelings were hurt cause i powerwashed my bike and couldnt get it runnin right . I realized i must have cracked a coil. so i need to know if i should just get a new coil or go with this COP mod you guys are talkin about? i dont know what all i would need to do the mod or how much it would cost to do it? Does it replace the coils?:confused2::ummm::confused2:

More likely you just got electrics wet. Spray around with some wd40 or alike to dissipate the water. It will come right soon enough.

I think pressure washers should prolly be avoided for washing a bike. The high pressure spray could easily force water into bearings, seals and electrical components.

Try some S100, rinse with a garden hose and blow dry with a leaf blower.

Yes i did check all connections and used wd40 but i have spark arcing on 1 cylinder. its the coil but i dont know if i should get new coil or switch to COP mod?

I'm in the process of switching to COPs, so as soon as they're on you're welcome to one of my old coils (all work fine / no cracks or arks) for the price of shipping it to ya.

NY1 has a new motor for you on VMOA 2K though. Sean can probably help you out too.

Thanks alot man. Bad news is I just found out I need a new motor!:bang head:

What's wrong with your motor? I thought there was just an arcing problem with 1 of the coils.

Latest posts

Back