Finishing off the rear tire...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is the new one installed, wasn't completely back together in this pic but it is now... Also changed the front, went to a Michelin pilot 2 110/80-18 and you can see the size of the rear.. Adjusted the head bearing and changed the oil too, to bad its spitting rain here and chilly or I'd ride it... Just the front made a HUGE difference!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374966534804.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374966534804.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 44
Awesome!

Got my new ring time now!'

What is that exhaust setup and muffler etc?

Just a regular ol Kerker with a comp baffle, its about the perfect sound I think... UFO's are a little raspy for my taste but the Mark's is a bit mellow to me... Yes its a Shinko verge that I was burning off, its a damn good tire, lasted me awhile at the track and handles good on the street too... Thanks guys!

Nice one Scott!...........Missed ya on the VMOA ride.......:confused2:.........Tom.

I did the Friday night ride, I just had too much to do to make it.. Had to fix my truck and buy a washing machine and a bunch of other shit to get done so I just couldn't make it... Hate it when life grabs you by the balls and everything takes a shit simultaneously and that's what I've been dealing with for the past month or so lol

Yeah, I really wanna do that with my Dunlop 404 right now... Just so I can get myself a set of ME880 tires. Think I shall go with 120 on the front, and 170 on the back though. (I wish Pirelli made the Nightdragon or MT66 tires in 120/80-18 and 170/80-15)

As burnouts go, this one has got to be the craziest I have ever seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymiRwuUcj2w

That tail light setup is awesome

Thanks, I think I got it from motorcycle mods but I'd have to look up the paperwork... I added a small yellow led on each side of the plate because with my soft saddlebags on there you really can't see the the other ones real well and it still looks good. Thought about doing the cbr tail light but being extended 3" and having the 200 back there I don't think I'll have clearance

Back