Frame cross brace

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvenDGAF

Reaction score
Does anyone have an image of the post-1995 VMAX with the "curved" cross brace to clear the spin on filter. Just about to get the adapter for my '85, but need the curved brace. Never seen one close up, and don't know what to look for that's different. Cycle one-off want $105 for a brand new one.

Anyone have images of their's? or even better want to sell one?

It's $105 from Ronnies mailorder. If you are a VMOA member you'd save some money at K&N Motorsports. It's part #5 in the picture I included.

Attachments

• Late model cross brace.jpg
    Late model cross brace.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 30
Best Shot I have of the brace on my 94. Hope this helps....

Best Luck...

Attachments

• Frame Brace.jpg
    Frame Brace.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 32
Great, cheers for that image and info.

I've already sourced one for $105, but I was hoping to find one from someone breaking a late model VMAX.

At least now I know what I'm looking for!!:biglaugh:

I picked up a used one from Ebay vendor Pinwall Cycles for $46 delivered to Michigan. It came with the stock motor mounts and a few other misc bolts.

I picked up a used one from Ebay vendor Pinwall Cycles for $46 delivered to Michigan. It came with the stock motor mounts and a few other misc bolts.

They don't have one listed at the moment, and when I emailed, they weren't very helpful, just said search for it in the ebay store :confused2:

Back