• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free to a good home:

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Here's what I got. If you're a member in need of one of these parts drop me a line. All I ask is that you pay shipping:

Shift lever-slightly bent but totally useable

Clutch Steels- fits up to and including '96 max (maybe all, not sure) **CLUTCH STEELS ARE GONE**
OR
If a few guys want to make their own homemade clutch holder I can separate the steels and send you a friction and steel to make one.

Outer clutch basket for 85-96 max or 83-85 venture 1200

OEM mirrors MINUS the LH side stem (two mirrors and right stem)

Stock shocks with 5K miles. Black springs. Great shape **SHOCKS ARE GONE**

I am in need of a clutch diaphragm spring in good condition. **NEVERMIND, GOT ONE**

Last edited:
I will ad to that list...
everything listed is from an 85

stator cover
middle gear cover
instrument cover
headlight bracket
2 front calipers powder coated black
oem rear brake line
stock turn signals
stock fork brace
2 front rotors
master cylinder covers

Hi Mabdcmb:

If no one has claimed them, I'd love the stock VMax shocks. Lemme know what/how much you want.

Thanks.

Elimax

instrument cover bill? is that the hole plastic piece or the gauge face? im looking for a black face( around the gauges, not sure if any other years besides the late 2000 had them?)

instrument cover bill? is that the hole plastic piece or the gauge face? im looking for a black face( around the gauges, not sure if any other years besides the late 2000 had them?)

The cover i have is the hole plastic piece that goes around the guages, its not the guage face. Its silver in color and you can have it if you want it

All i have left is:

( 2 )front 85 rotors
stock fork brace
instrument cover

Free to good home, just pay shipping

My gf dropped her magna and the rubber part of the signal came off the metal stem...I cant for the life of me get it to push back on. I think if I pull the stem off I might be able to make it happen, if not we may just upgrade both bikes to led signals anyway. I want to ditch the big round signals off my 04 max anyway.

thats cool man thanks bill, was looking for the instrument face in black, rest of my cluster is all good.

bill what condition are your rotors in, my bro might need them?

nah he has a '92 i believe (its the older style either way) i'll ask him if he wants some.

Did'nt know if I could just add to your list Mike or not. I have miscellaneous I could be putting up for "supporters" too. Patmax

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Mike if you still have that shift lever I'll take it. I just bought an 86 that was Rick Fambry's ex wife's bike but it's been sitting and it needs some attention but the shift lever on this one is REALLY bent so if you do let me know. I actually need a speedo housing too the chrome is all chipped off the one I have and if anyone has a center part of a black seat let me know. It's gonna take some work but I'll get it up and running soon. Thanks

Latest posts

Back