Freerider's back.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREERIDER

Reaction score
What's up ya'al?
Kinda disapeared there for a minute.:confused2:
Ya know, back to work, single Dad, old crappy computer that I can only call my rider/computer guy budy so many times for, and more GD projects then I casp. BUT things are looking up now. Got the 2.5yr GF Moved in now. So thats cool. She makes kick ass food.

On a sad note, I ended up moving the Vmax down the list of things to do when I took the traing wheels off my 4 and 5yr olds bikes. I even sold my two minibikes and a '79 yz 80 project bike to buy myself a 24" BMX cruiser to RIDE with the kids. We RIDE often. And it just kinda scares me when I think about the Max and what it will be like after I build it back.(from sending it flying!) I sometimes have to check myself. But of course I still RIDE something. BLA BLA BLA BLA BAL BLA,

Im kinda drunk now and the GF is waiting for her well deserved massage.

We'll be in touch,
Love
FREERIDER.
ahhahaha:punk:

You spell pretty good for being drunk brother.:rofl_200:
So, how'd the massage go?

What's up ya'al?
Kinda disapeared there for a minute.:confused2:
Ya know, back to work, single Dad, old crappy computer that I can only call my rider/computer guy budy so many times for, and more GD projects then I casp. BUT things are looking up now. Got the 2.5yr GF Moved in now. So thats cool. She makes kick ass food.

On a sad note, I ended up moving the Vmax down the list of things to do when I took the traing wheels off my 4 and 5yr olds bikes. I even sold my two minibikes and a '79 yz 80 project bike to buy myself a 24" BMX cruiser to RIDE with the kids. We RIDE often. And it just kinda scares me when I think about the Max and what it will be like after I build it back.(from sending it flying!) I sometimes have to check myself. But of course I still RIDE something. BLA BLA BLA BLA BAL BLA,

Im kinda drunk now and the GF is waiting for her well deserved massage.

We'll be in touch,
Love
FREERIDER.
ahhahaha:punk:

We love You too :rofl_200:

Back