Front Rotor question.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstyn8

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has tried these rotors? I found em on ebay and they are from china. His feedback looks good but I wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with them. also if any one thinks these brakes will hold up, or do you pretty much get what you pay for? anyways heres a link to one of his auctions....

HERE

A couple of guys run them WITH issues though. Personally... I think they are a cheap knock off of Galfers wave rotors which are 100% top quality with service to match. Ask the guy if he'll take them back and send you another pair when they come warped... NOPE! A member here (Mitchell) had it happen to him.

Brakes are an awful important feature on a bike (like tires) so those two items get my attention.

You get what you pay for IMO.

Chris

I've had zero issues with them. a few others around town are running them on thier R1's without issue as well, thats what led me to buy them. Holding them in your hand and looking over them, they seem to be well made and stout. I've been well into triple digits and had no problems getting stopped. When I first put them on I went for a ride in the rain and didn't account for the new rotors. While hitting the brakes I locked up and slid the front while riding back to my house.

I'm going to get another pair over the winter so I can put one on the rear as well. Jedi has an adapter that works to add them on the rear rim.

Attachments

• Max09_1.jpg
    Max09_1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 19
awesome thanks for the help guys!! I think I might give them a shot, maybe for now and switch to galfers later when i get a little more cash.

Back