front twheel assembly help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3ttp

Reaction score
i took off my front wheel to get a new tire put on it. try to put it back on this morning and it seems that i am missing a bushing. if you are staring straight at the front tire - i'm missing a bushing on the left hand side. the brake disk is rubbing against the fork leg. attached is the blow up schematic of the front wheel. do i need part number 3 or 13. the bearing is still on the wheel. thanks

moz-screenshot.png

yep. you prolly left it in the wheel when you went to get it changed and it fell out. get a hold of sean morley one2dmax

#3 goes in the wheel hub itself, doubtful u lost it unless u took out a bearing.

13 is probably your problem. its about 1" log and is flanged on one side. i'd check ur driveway/the tire place etc etc.

Danny, I'm sure Heidi just wanted to have a little bit of you with her through her long hours at work. I'm sure she meant no harm!:biglaugh:

Danny, I'm sure Heidi just wanted to have a little bit of you with her through her long hours at work. I'm sure she meant no harm!:biglaugh:

Holy cow Brian....that's exactly what she said too!! I, of course, forgave her but really wish she wouldn't have shown all her girlfriends...."Check this out ladies.....my husband's 'spacer'!" "Oooo.......Ahhh!" :drool:

I'm just a little too private for that....you know!! :blink000:

My wife took my front wheel spacer once too.....I hate it when they do that!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Glad you found it! :punk:

Now you need to get the 2 round things back from her also.:rofl_200:j/k lol

Back