VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax_virgin

Reaction score
Are there any kits out there that will move the gear shift, rear brake lever and begs forward. When I am sitting on my 'Max the pegs hit me right at the bottom of my shins and it feels very uncomfortable. I noticed that on the front lower frame tubes there is a spot that looks ideal for this type of kit. Anyone have any info?

boxenstopp has some too...

i think ur gonna be looking at like $500 all said and done tho..

I hear a lot of people complain bout the max pegs banging their shins when they put their feet down. I've never had an issue with that. I always put my feet down in FRONT of the pegs. That way when the pegs hit your leg they fold up towards the frame. :confused2:

I always felt it was an issue for me wether puting feet down to the front or rear of the pegs. I hated the peg location either way

But I got used to it.

There are forward controls as mentioned, exactrep, boxenstopp

and mid controls at http://www.over.jp/item/51-34-10/

I hear a lot of people complain bout the max pegs banging their shins when they put their feet down. I've never had an issue with that. I always put my feet down in FRONT of the pegs. That way when the pegs hit your leg they fold up towards the frame. :confused2:

If you have short legs, it is a problem. I have a 30" inseam and have always hated the location. I either bang my ankle or lower leg or catch my pants leg on the footpeg and almost fall over. I do not like forward pegs either. If there was a way to move them back slightly, I would be interested. Just don't want them way back like rearsets.

I always felt it was an issue for me wether puting feet down to the front or rear of the pegs. I hated the peg location either way

But I got used to it.

10-4. I agree they are not in the best spot when you come to stop no matter where the feet go. Just less painful if front of the pegs when your sitting down.

VmaxVirgin: Click the search box up on the forums tool bar and do a search for rear sets or forward controls. You will find pics, ideas, places, to buy from for both options if you do a search. This site great! There is a ton of info here for Vmax owners. Just about any question you have can be answered by someone on here.

Back