Gen 1, Further Parts Offering???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gen I, Further Parts Offering???

Mr. Pickles has a set of 18 " blue carr wheels in the buy / sell section. :punk:

I saw those. Nice wheels. The blue won't work for me through.

Does anyone know if anodized aluminum can be chromed? That might be a way to get around the color, although an expensive solution.

As I was saying...I can donate "Badan" scoops for making them in CF.

526f.jpg

Maybe we can take you up on this!!

Wheels would be a challenge, but I think we will end up getting some more CNC stuff for the bike now that they have a second machine up and running!

Let me know when You will be intrested.

I also have matched radiator side covers and rear tail.
Something like sport style fairing carbon fibre set :eusa_dance:

Check my gallery for pics.

rims, belly pan, sport tail section, sport front fender to go with tail, etc... i hate the fact that if i want some cool body mods i have to order from over seas...

A front fender for those with radial rims might be cool.

+1. Front fender for 18" radial, and one for 17" radials. One that sits close to the tire to elimnate the need for fender spacers would be sweet.

Way to go you guys! I have my eyes on the Full carbon bodywork you have, Later this spring most or all of it will find it's way onto my bike! :)

A good, <$500 wheel option would sure be an amazing offering for us 'Maxers!

Also- Seats?

Not sure what Sean/Jedi are selling the adaptors for, but the price on the harley wheels is very reasonable.

I would REALLY like to see some simple inserts for the radiators that install in-place of the reflectors. Just an easy rectangular piece of CF with 3M backing. Would be dead simple to make and an easy/nice touch up.

Back