getting a 2014 Vmax this friday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

I'm sure you are going to love every part of the bike .....except the gas station stops. :)

I always say "It's the best thing I ever bought".

Hard to believe I've had mine 6 years now.....still makes be happy and proud every time I ride it.

Best of luck with it and ENJOY!

.....still makes be happy and proud every time I ride it.

+1000

Heck, as storms were approaching this area last evening, I fired mine up to ride it through the yard from the garage and down into the basement so's to make room to get the truck into the garage & out of harms' way. Just 50yds or so of riding my 09 through the grass MADE MY WHOLE DAY. :lol:

First bike night tonight with the Vmax. WOW I cant believe how smooth this bike is, my 92 is a nice ride and quick, this one is unreal, and big time fast, parted it right there with the Harleys at hooters bike night, had lots of people check it out, I was up by the building with the wife and the band just watching people check it out, I love this bike, sure makes the ride home seam shorter now

I rode a few Gen 2's and you're right they are so much smoother than my Gen 1.
That was the first thing I noticed.

First bike night tonight with the Vmax. WOW I cant believe how smooth this bike is, my 92 is a nice ride and quick, this one is unreal, and big time fast, parted it right there with the Harleys at hooters bike night, had lots of people check it out, I was up by the building with the wife and the band just watching people check it out, I love this bike, sure makes the ride home seam shorter now
:punk:Yep, we rolled to bike night last friday, probably 500+ bikes, mostly HD, and Im parked right in the middle of a bunch. Guy i rode with has a road king (sweet bike) and he says "you sure attract a crowd on that thing" LOL.

sold the M-109,,,,,it was a sweet bike too. known to have tranny trouble so I let it go. I still have my Kawasaki KZ900 LTD from 1976, a 92 Harley softtail custom I ve had since 1994. a Harley XR1200 sportster. my 92 Vmax and the 2014 Vmax I just got. I ve been riding something since my pop bought me a mini bike when I was 4 and I am now 56, I love motorcycles and cars too. I ve still got my first car a 55 chevy 2 door hardtop. my dad bought it when I was 8 and I told him I wanted that car when I was old enough to drive, he put in under our back carport and on my 16th birthday he gave me the title, Thanks a lot Dad.

Back