Going to mod a ZX14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Is what I would do if this was real :rofl_200:
I was cleaning out my spam folder this morning, and discovered I'm going to be into alot of cash to the tune of $5k/day, lol.
Who these fuckers think they're trying to fool :rofl_200:
Here is the orginal email;

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00USD through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of $1,800,000.00USD via Western Union by this Government as an compensation to you.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning,So I decided to email you the (MTCN) and sender name so that you can pick up this $5,000.00USD to enable us send another $5,000.00USD by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only $5,000.00USD per day.Please pick up this information and locate any western union (OUTLET) nearest to you and pick up this $5,000.00USD and send us an email back,so that we can send another $5,000.00USD by tomorrow.

Manager: Rev Peter Tobe
Email me on: [email protected]
once you picked up this $5,000.00USD today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5,000.00USD,

Sender's Name: ABDUL ALIM
Question: SENDER
Answer: B 011065.
Amount send: $5,000.00USD

I am waiting for your E-mail once you pick up $5,000.00USD.

Be very wary of strangers bearing gifts. Too bad, it would be great if it were real.:confused2:

You should have some fun with them. "Play along" with them for a while and make them think you totally fell for it. Then when inevitably they need a small "processing fee" or something to get all that money to you, you start making up excuses like they do. Oh, I'm sick and can't go out today. My car broke down. Had to go out of town, but I promise I'll send money as soon as I get back.

I got one not too long ago from a craigslist ad for my old quad. He was willing to pay me $10,000 for a quad maybe worth $1000, all I had to do was send him $500 to "get it through customs", then his "shipping company" would come pick it up and give me my 10 grand. I jerked him around a little, I told him I had sent the money but nobody had arrived to deliver my $10k yet, and that I was starting to think this might be a scam. "oh no, we are 100% legitimate businessmen(instantly The Simpsons came to mind)", but we cannot confirm your payment, what was your receipt number, ect. They must have nothing else to do, since all the emails got responded to in less than 15 minutes or so. Then he said the shipping company was on their way "in good faith of my payment" and would be there tomorrow to pick it up, but they wouldn't be able to pay me if I hadn't paid them by the time the truck arrived. So I turned the tables, and said that I was the one actually doing the scamming. It was a fictional quad, and I already lined up someone to give me real money for it tomorrow.....he didn't respond again.

Back