golden shower?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great restoration you have done on your Vmax. :worthy: I hope you enjoy it to the ......MAX! :clapping:

The previous owners name didn't happen to be "Oddjob" was it?............Orec would be proud!................Tom.

Very nice job and why the hell would anyone do that to any bike to begin with. That is just stupid

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice job and why the hell would anyone do that to any bike to begin with. That is just stupid

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

the chap fell off a house and hurt his head, went a bit funny.
there were several layers of gold, then black, then red, then the stock black, which got wrecked while tring to remove the other paints, ended up getting stripped to metal.

The previous owners name didn't happen to be "Oddjob" was it?............Orec would be proud!................Tom.

I know what you mean, (Au)ric Goldfinger. One of the first movies I ever went to w/a date. Not old-enough to drive, one parent dropped us off & another picked us up. That was about 48 years-ago. The scene where the woman is gilded in gold to kill her was because James Bond caught her helping Goldfinger cheat at high-stakes pinochle while vacationing on Miami Beach at the Fontainbleau Hotel, still there & still glamorous. I still have some first editions of the James Bond novels I bought as they were released.

What was the first James Bond movie? You can win bar bets w/this one-it's Dr. No, filmed in Jamaica, with the beautiful Ursula Andress, probably one of the few women in a bikini who could make a man forget Raquel Welch in her animal skin 'bikini' in One Million Years B.C., when comparing 1960's sex sirens in the popular movie culture.

images

What does the last picture have in-common with 'Hump Day?'

I know what you mean, (Au)ric Goldfinger. One of the first movies I ever went to w/a date. Not old-enough to drive, one parent dropped us off & another picked us up. That was about 48 years-ago. The scene where the woman is gilded in gold to kill her was because James Bond caught her helping Goldfinger cheat at high-stakes pinochle while vacationing on Miami Beach at the Fontainbleau Hotel, still there & still glamorous. I still have some first editions of the James Bond novels I bought as they were released.

What was the first James Bond movie? You can win bar bets w/this one-it's Dr. No, filmed in Jamaica, with the beautiful Ursula Andress, probably one of the few women in a bikini who could make a man forget Raquel Welch in her animal skin 'bikini' in One Million Years B.C., when comparing 1960's sex sirens in the popular movie culture.

images

What does the last picture have in-common with 'Hump Day?'

Has anyone seen that commercial, for "AXE" I think, where the scientist is presenting a "problem" to a seminar regarding the issue of WOMEN GETTING HOTTER?

It has a power point showing women over the years...and is ingenious marketing I think....

I thought the "superstars" back in the day were just unbelievably attractive women, I gotta think nowadays if they hit Hollywood in thier prime but in this current time they'd be lucky to get a household product commercial....:rofl_200:

I could also do without the "pussy hair bulge" from that era....shaving that shit was the best thing EVER:biglaugh:

Updated mufflers from a triumph Daytona

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 10
Any maxxers from New Zealand going to the burt munroe rally in a few weeks?
Really keen to get some photos of a line of Max's.

Back