Good deal on Joe Rocket jacket - $69

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought this was worth sharing.

$69

20100106-0174.jpg

make a good second jacket for summer, oh wait I got two already :bang head:

Ordered 2
One for me and the Wife
Looks like a great Second coat for the both of us.
Shit cant beat the price!!!!

Have placed about 4 different orders with these guys..Never an issue.

awesome chris :punk:, cant go wrong at that price ey. gonna have the wife out for the BR2010 are ya?

Never had a problem with newenough. I check there first for a closeout, and if there's no bargains then I check motorcycle superstore or Dennis Kirk.

Seems a lot of people bag on Rocket stuff as cheaply made, but I've had a Phoenix 4.0 jacket for 3 years now of daily summer use and Ive had no problems. Comfortable, durable, and it was like $140 new. I'm happy.

smoken deal, too bad i don't need a jacket, they need to have a deal like that on waterproof boots!

Thanks for the heads up. I need a neutral color jacket for riding the Vmax. Most of my gear is white and blue.

awesome chris :punk:, cant go wrong at that price ey. gonna have the wife out for the BR2010 are ya?

Sure thing Rovic, She will be on her second Tour helping Mrs Brownie Run.
I hope you will make the trip bud..Event of all events in the Quiet Hamlet of Brownieville, NY
well at least the other 362 days its quiet, Those V-4's Echo nice in the Catskills....

i got a carb body on route from sean as one of mine i couldnt get the a/f screw out. think i fixed the leak and well im planning on it but work will be the deciding factor. Got all my fingers crossed to make the ride with the gang again.

Seems a lot of people bag on Rocket stuff as cheaply made, but I've had a Phoenix 4.0 jacket for 3 years now of daily summer use and Ive had no problems. Comfortable, durable, and it was like $140 new. I'm happy.

When Joe Rocket first came out the quality was pretty bad. They had an ownership or management change several years ago (can't remember which) and now their stuff varies from pretty good to great.

Good price on the jacket. I don't have Joe Rocket gear, I may have to take a closer look.

I don't know how many of you go to Revzilla, but I've had good luck there. They are always running clearances and specials so the prices are great and they ship quick. Even better they are quick to respond when I call or email them a question. I've gotten quite a few things from them lately.

The folks at NewEnough are nuts. I just got my jacket, 24-hours after ordering it. And, I didn't opt for overnight shipping, but here it is... :eusa_dance:

What size did you end up going with?? Does it fit well??

Based on my sample size of one, I wouldn't order one a size larger than you normally wear, or anything. Seems to fit like most of the other jackets I have of similar size, perhaps even a tad larger. Seems to house my middle-aged spread nicely.

wow.. thanks for the tip.. I just ordered one this afternoon!!! It will go well with the others I'm collecting in my garage.. lol

The folks at NewEnough are nuts. I just got my jacket, 24-hours after ordering it. And, I didn't opt for overnight shipping, but here it is... :eusa_dance:
I think their warehouse is in Texas and if it's like Michigan anything shipped within the state is shipped overnight, regardless of urgency required. But they do ship quickly regardless!
I have a Joe Rocket Sonic Jacket which is going into it's third season this year. I am very happy with it's performance , durability, and looks.

Update... Jackets came in yesterday.......What a Deal!!! Quality looks great.
Fits Nice. Good deal if anyone is looking for a decent Jacket for the money:thumbs up:

Back