Good deal on Joe Rocket jacket - $69

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda ashamed to admit that my riding gear consists of a skid lid and $5 pair of sunglasses.

This deal was too good to pass up. Less than $70 to my door. Seems like a nice jacket. Adjustable in the right places, you can hook it to your belt if you wear jeans (i do). Comes with some light duty, removeable armor. You can zip it to riding pants. You can zip in a liner. Fits good, sizes run true IMO. Seems comfortable enough. Hopefully it breaths well. And a big seller for me is that it is low key. No huge labels everywhere. A couple on the sleeves but nothing that screams hey look at me. I'm not into bling.

My wife always worries about me going down, well on the road at least. Personal safety is a great excuse for buying stuff!

It's a blue foam pad that goes in a sleeve on the back. Pretty rigid and certainly better than nothing, but certainly not comparable to a CE-approved one with several layers of foam under a hard shell. Nice thing is though you hardly even notice any of the armor is there.

Back