Good Detective Work on Obama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
By
James H. Illies CPM....

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes', So how can the Obama birth certificate state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is age 25 years old and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa
Protectorate".
Wikipedia about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_Colony

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?????

Please send this to everyone you know with the hope that we can force the media, as well OUR NATION, to address this CORRUPTION.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Re: Good Detective Work SpecOps13

1. It does not say "African-American" anywhere on there. It says African for his father which was not uncommon at the time to be used to differentiate an African born black man from an American born black man.

2. It wasn't the official name at that point but it was "out there" as Kenya on a strong enough basis that it was listed as such on National Geographic maps that came out in 1960.

3. The hospital went by the name on the birth certificate from 1931 to 1971.

YAWN, Next.................

1. It does not say "African-American" anywhere on there. It says African for his father which was not uncommon at the time to be used to differentiate an African born black man from an American born black man.

2. It wasn't the official name at that point but it was "out there" as Kenya on a strong enough basis that it was listed as such on National Geographic maps that came out in 1960.

3. The hospital went by the name on the birth certificate from 1931 to 1971.

YAWN, Next.................

LOL +1 The blind ignorance (or is it just racism?) of some in this country never ceases to amaze!

I personally cannot stand Obama but most of the stuff on the net about him is made up or distorted. I always go to Snopes and check up on these things before forwarding.

Actually, I do not believe anything I see on the net anymore without checking it out. It is 95% BS.... :damn angry:

LOL +1 The blind ignorance (or is it just racism?) of some in this country never ceases to amaze!

Some of us not only abhor ignorance, but the cavalier casting of the aspersion of "racist" with no evidence to back it up.

History is replete with examples of people using labels to negate others in order to shut them up. From "heretic", to "jew", to "nigger", and a host of others, the use of such appellations in this context is not only intellectually dishonest, but insulting as well. The OP committed the sin of being duped, that is clear. However, I can see nothing in his post that warrants the slur of "racist".

To the OP, I'm not going to go into a detailed explanation of why the "birther" issue is akin the "truther" (the "9/11 was an inside job" folks) issue, as both have been beaten more than any dead horse ever was. If you want understand why, search engines are your friend. However, you need to understand that proffering that argument as an opposition to Obama is going to result in you being marginalized, and not unjustly. There are plenty of arguments against reelecting Obama, like the gross mismanagement of the Federal Government's fiscal state, executing US citizens without due process, violating the War Powers Act, and his hypocrisy in railing against the Patriot Act only to vote for it while a Senator and to extend it while President, to list a few.

Put the birth certificate down and focus on the real issues. Pretty please, and I say that with sincerity, not mocking contempt.

Some of us not only abhor ignorance, but the cavalier casting of the aspersion of "racist" with no evidence to back it up.

History is replete with examples of people using labels to negate others in order to shut them up. From "heretic", to "jew", to "nigger", and a host of others, the use of such appellations in this context is not only intellectually dishonest, but insulting as well. The OP committed the sin of being duped, that is clear. However, I can see nothing in his post that warrants the slur of "racist".

To the OP, I'm not going to go into a detailed explanation of why the "birther" issue is akin the "truther" (the "9/11 was an inside job" folks) issue, as both have been beaten more than any dead horse ever was. If you want understand why, search engines are your friend. However, you need to understand that proffering that argument as an opposition to Obama is going to result in you being marginalized, and not unjustly. There are plenty of arguments against reelecting Obama, like the gross mismanagement of the Federal Government's fiscal state, executing US citizens without due process, violating the War Powers Act, and his hypocrisy in railing against the Patriot Act only to vote for it while a Senator and to extend it while President, to list a few.

Put the birth certificate down and focus on the real issues. Pretty please, and I say that with sincerity, not mocking contempt.

I didn't call anyone a racist, just asking the question.

Of course it's my opinion that many of the people questioning this Presidents legitimacy are racist/bigots.....I'm entitled to my opinion right?

Duped? No, that's the blind ignorance I'm talking about, to pass on lies without having a mind of your own and taking an effort to substantiate any of the claims.

I didn't call anyone a racist, just asking the question.

Oh yes you did. The fact that you did it in a passive/aggressive fashion doesn't change anything.

Surely you understand that, or are you just stupid?

See how that works? I didn't call you stupid, I simply suggested that you might be. It's bullshit, and it's not right.

Man up and admit you were wrong to do it. You could have claimed it was merely sloppy use of language, but since you've defended it now, that will be problematic.

It's not giving in to right a wrong once committed, it's honoring yourself.

SpecOps I'm with you ,,their have been Ivy league professors and document annalists abound saying that the birth certificate is a fake but you will never here any of that on the main stream liberal media,,,,,after all they are the LIBERAL media!!! We in America have the most bias and left leaning media on the planet. There is no way that damned Muslim gets elected without them!!!:bang head::bang head::bang head:

If Obama were not a U.S. citizen the Clintons and Mossad would have outed him 3 years ago.

He needs to go however. :clapping:

Ron Paul 2012.

Ouchez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY

I'm not an Obama fan, but one thing I think is limiting this country is the "Born here to be president" clause. I think if your naturalized, it should qualify you. An anchor baby can qualify, but not a legal immigrant who earned their citizenship?

Just think of the politicians we have all over this country that would make an excellent president, but can't because of the clause. To be president, I think the requirements should be; Citizenry (born or naturalized), Serve in the military, served in a lower political status.

Speaking as an outsider[Canuck]. I think the U.S. would benefit greatly by filing this and many other things in the 'who gives a fuck' file. These debates only serve to dupe and distract people from issues that actually matter. Like him or hate him, you're entitled. But judge the guy on his ideas, not on where he was born.
While you're at it throw gay marriage in that file too. Burn some calories being angry about something that actually affects your life

Speaking as an outsider[Canuck]. I think the U.S. would benefit greatly by filing this and many other things in the 'who gives a fuck' file. These debates only serve to dupe and distract people from issues that actually matter. Like him or hate him, you're entitled. But judge the guy on his ideas, not on where he was born.
While you're at it throw gay marriage in that file too. Burn some calories being angry about something that actually affects your life

I'm largely in agreement with what the Canuckistani says :biglaugh:, however, the President's citizenship is not a trivial matter for two reasons:

1. It's in the Constitution, Section 1, Article 2:
    "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
  2. The President take the following oath to assume office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. "
Those are mutually exclusive, and #2 creates a paradox in the event that the conditions of #1 are not met. By definition, a President cannot "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" if he or she is in violation of it by taking the oath in the first place.

However, the facts are that the evidence points to the conclusion Obama IS a natural born Citizen, and there are only claims that he is not. Epistemologically, evidence>claim. A lot of people don't know this, but the whole "birther" phenomenon was actually originated by the Hillary Clinton camp during the primaries in 2008, and if the Clintons couldn't make it stick, I don't think anyone else will. Add to that the fact there is an election in less than 4 months which he can be voted out, and most smart dogs will conclude they're barking up the wrong tree.

I can't stress this enough, the citizenship issue is a loser, and given his disastrous record, completely unnecessary. Keep advancing it, and you will only succeed in being marginalized as an ignorant racist. The government is in dire straights fiscally, and worse is on the horizon. The evidence of Obama's record is that he is not the man to fix it. God Bless him and I hope he lives to be a thousand years old, but he's not getting the job done. The best way out is to vote Romney in, and then hold that motherfucker's feet to the fire in a way Obama's supporters have never done to him.

This is the only country in the history of the species to be founded on the Grand Idea that the average man is fit to govern himself. I firmly believe in that idea. If we let this country fall into fiscal ruin, which is where we are headed now, we will have proven the founders wrong. That's not a legacy I'm prepared to leave behind. There will be no saviors on any ballot you ever see. The only people who can save it are the ones looking back at us when we each look in the mirror. Which is, of course, exactly the way it was intended to be.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. ? Thomas Jefferson

These debates only serve to dupe and distract people from issues that actually matter.

....and that concludes tonight's episode of Meaningless Political Squabble. Tune in for tomorrow night when we discuss if Sarah Palin's kids actually play hockey.

I love listening to you guys talk about your govt. Noone is gonna make things any better. As said in a different post, ive got lots of lawnchairs pointed at the border and lots of beer and popcorn. Come on up...

:th_favorites24:

peace,
evan....

I love listening to you guys talk about your govt. Noone is gonna make things any better. As said in a different post, ive got lots of lawnchairs pointed at the border and lots of beer and popcorn. Come on up...

:th_favorites24:

peace,
evan....

Thumbs up

I'm largely in agreement with what the Canuckistani says :biglaugh:, however, the President's citizenship is not a trivial matter for two reasons:

1. It's in the Constitution, Section 1, Article 2:
    "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
  2. The President take the following oath to assume office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. "
Those are mutually exclusive, and #2 creates a paradox in the event that the conditions of #1 are not met. By definition, a President cannot "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" if he or she is in violation of it by taking the oath in the first place.

However, the facts are that the evidence points to the conclusion Obama IS a natural born Citizen, and there are only claims that he is not. Epistemologically, evidence>claim. A lot of people don't know this, but the whole "birther" phenomenon was actually originated by the Hillary Clinton camp during the primaries in 2008, and if the Clintons couldn't make it stick, I don't think anyone else will. Add to that the fact there is an election in less than 4 months which he can be voted out, and most smart dogs will conclude they're barking up the wrong tree.

I can't stress this enough, the citizenship issue is a loser, and given his disastrous record, completely unnecessary. Keep advancing it, and you will only succeed in being marginalized as an ignorant racist. The government is in dire straights fiscally, and worse is on the horizon. The evidence of Obama's record is that he is not the man to fix it. God Bless him and I hope he lives to be a thousand years old, but he's not getting the job done. The best way out is to vote Romney in, and then hold that motherfucker's feet to the fire in a way Obama's supporters have never done to him.

This is the only country in the history of the species to be founded on the Grand Idea that the average man is fit to govern himself. I firmly believe in that idea. If we let this country fall into fiscal ruin, which is where we are headed now, we will have proven the founders wrong. That's not a legacy I'm prepared to leave behind. There will be no saviors on any ballot you ever see. The only people who can save it are the ones looking back at us when we each look in the mirror. Which is, of course, exactly the way it was intended to be.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. ? Thomas Jefferson

Excellent post

Back