Got Blown off the road today .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to go for a ride around the lake today . Left home it was fine blue sky and no wind then half an hour into my ride it was blowing like fuck i was having trouble keeping the max upright as there was strong wind gusts , now at this point i was thinking of turning back but deciding that it was a lovely day despite the wind i will keep going . By now i was heading down a long straight the wind was hitting me side on and before i knew it the Max had been picked up and was heading off road as i tried to steer it back on course but it was in a mind of its own .
To cut along story short down she went on shingle with me trapped under her before she flicked back over on to the other side after bout a 20m slide .
Thank god for good leathers and engine guards . I have come out of it alright considering i was doing bout 90kmph , my right arm/elbow is fucken sore .
There is no major damage to the Max just
-Right side grip torn and cracked, front brake lever snapped off , right side foot peg bent , right side muffler is slightly bent with a couple of little dents on the bottom of it , and a couple of stratches .
And dirty leathers .
I managed to pick her straight up (i dont know how) but i didnt it with ease .
Tried to start with up it was flooding , i managed to start it up and ride home. Went to take my leathers off and found that right arm wasnt up to it .
Just ruined a good day otherwise but least im ok .

Holy Sit has it been that long ..... well even selling the Max and managing 22k on my Thunderbird i am off to get xrays again of my spine as everynow and then i go to get up or do something and im just about paralised and in alot of pain its been a very long battle in which some times i feel that im loosing but im determined to get over it .. :punk:

Well I'll be darned....Hey Matt, sorry to hear your injuries are still haunting you....hope you fully recover soon.

Good to hear from ya tho! :punk:

Latest posts

Back