Got Blown off the road today .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those crash bars are tough!! I thought for sure your lights were history, GR...glad to see they made it!! :clapping:

Yeah they tucked in under there , they not working at the mo as i tried them the other week and no go , dont really ride at night so im considering ripping them out . But dare say when i do i will end up wanting to use them . :confused2:

Back to Doc today as still in pain , back now to and was told to go straight to hospital for more xrays . 11 to be exact with possible Osteoporosis .
Like Fuck to that . Awaiting results ........... :bang head:

Back to Doc today as still in pain , back now to and was told to go straight to hospital for more xrays . 11 to be exact with possible Osteoporosis .
Like Fuck to that . Awaiting results ........... :bang head:

That sucks bub.........

You might glow in the dark after all those X-rays...

I have back issues myself.......It sure ain't any fun:bang head:

Hope the back is Ok. Mine is mashed and at some stage I need another op.

I can probably part with some crash brackets to help your situation, but you might not like the style, I made some extra sets when I made them for the 88 bike.
Let me know if you want them. (free of course)

Attachments

• IMG_0788 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0788 (Large).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 31
those are wicked sleek jedi. too bad they wouldn't fit on mine (frame braces) otherwise i'd see what u wanted for a set.

Hope the back is Ok. Mine is mashed and at some stage I need another op.

I can probably part with some crash brackets to help your situation, but you might not like the style, I made some extra sets when I made them for the 88 bike.
Let me know if you want them. (free of course)

Thanks again for the offer Steve , im gonna stick with the ones i got at the mo as still debatting wether to keep the lights . Might get some Delkevic ones thats when i get back to work or maybe for xmas . :ummm:

Results back from xrays finally , apparently the bones in my spin have fused together no discs in there . Nothing broken then but still suffering massive headaches , doc didnt recommend an op as its very major and if it didnt go well i could end up in wheelchair . Not the news i wanted to hear just makes me want to keep riding now and hopefully the headaches will ease or go away .
Time for another beer . :bang head:

Results back from xrays finally , apparently the bones in my spin have fused together no discs in there . Nothing broken then but still suffering massive headaches , doc didnt recommend an op as its very major and if it didnt go well i could end up in wheelchair . Not the news i wanted to hear just makes me want to keep riding now and hopefully the headaches will ease or go away .
Time for another beer . :bang head:

Matt...Jeez man, sorry to hear that...discs gone completely!! That must be a long term thing, huh? What discs are affected? Did they give you the specs on 'Williams Exercises'? I've had a shitload of injuries to L4-L5, L5-S1....if I do the exercises daily it helps a lot. PT also helps but those fuckers are a sadistic bunch, for sure! Both may help with the headaches hopefully.

Good luck man, try to avoid surgery, your back will probably get less painful and you'll have some more flexibility given time, keep working it as much as you can! :punk:

Matt...Jeez man, sorry to hear that...discs gone completely!! That must be a long term thing, huh? What discs are affected? Did they give you the specs on 'Williams Exercises'? I've had a shitload of injuries to L4-L5, L5-S1....if I do the exercises daily it helps a lot. PT also helps but those fuckers are a sadistic bunch, for sure! Both may help with the headaches hopefully.

Good luck man, try to avoid surgery, your back will probably get less painful and you'll have some more flexibility given time, keep working it as much as you can! :punk:

Williams Exercises ... have you any info on that . Seems i could of been born like that , and from what the doc said there are no discs . Developmental fusion of C2 C3 C5 C6 C7 into two blocks , degenerative changes in the neck C3 C4 C4/C5 . S shaped scollosis convex to left in upper thoracic region and to right in mid/lower thoracic region . Also blocked fusion T3 T4 T5 and secondary changes to this region .

Good luck bro.

My dad has disc problems and he has to deal with some nasty back pain occasionally - all the best!

After all this time of constant pill popping and putting up with some sort of pain they may have finally pin pointed the problem . When i was 15 i broke a rib playing rugby at school the doc at the time said dont worry it will be fine .
Since the accident my shoulders and back have been in pain . Last week the chiropractor thort well i will try this and she pulled my shoulder out of it socket and pushed it back in then she said u know u have a broken twisted rib that is sticking out and rubbing up against your shoulder blade so she pushed that into place and man what a difference .
Could this be it i wonder - lets hope so ... :clapping:

After all this time of constant pill popping and putting up with some sort of pain they may have finally pin pointed the problem . When i was 15 i broke a rib playing rugby at school the doc at the time said dont worry it will be fine .
Since the accident my shoulders and back have been in pain . Last week the chiropractor thort well i will try this and she pulled my shoulder out of it socket and pushed it back in then she said u know u have a broken twisted rib that is sticking out and rubbing up against your shoulder blade so she pushed that into place and man what a difference .

Let's hope so indeed!!!!!:punk:

I managed to pick her straight up (i dont know how) but i did it with ease .

Its funny how the adrenalin kicks in after a crash..

I picked up my max with a shattered elbow.

Glad your alright.

Let's hope you got that handled, at least. Time will tell. About the Max, though, any time you lay one down for more than a few seconds, you should always open the filler cap and sniff the crankcase oil for signs of gas in the oil. If you smell any gas you should change the oil before riding the bike again. Gasoline is a good cleaner, but not a good lubricant! Don't want to wipe out your bearings.

lol a broken twisted rib that was scratching your elbow??? and noone caught it. man i feel sorry for you but it made me chuckle.

Hey Matt, Sorry, I missed your post #50 completely, but kinda have to go along with Jedi....if you walked on all four we'd of had to put you down, man!! :rofl_200:

Sure hope this doc has hit upon the problem....that constant pain just wears you down!! Good luck man, those damn pills take away your mental edge and suck IMO!

Hey Matt, Hopefully they figured out your medical issue and get it fixed soon. Pills are not good for you in the long run and unfortunately, I know this from experience.

Mike

Latest posts

Back