Got it in the show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more,

a69361f2-f0b6-0f0c.jpg

a69361f2-f0c9-7ad1.jpg

a69361f2-f0dc-7b14.jpg

a69361f2-f0ef-9d48.jpg

a69361f2-f102-2c43.jpg

a69361f2-f115-95a8.jpg
a69361f2-f12d-533a.jpg

Ok Guys, let me know what you think! I'll keep ya posted, Ed✨

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Very Nice, I was waiting to see those pics.
You should make a Forum Album with these for easy future reference.
Click Gallery at the top of the page and then Click on "Add Album" on the Gallery Page.

Just noticed the lighting here is washing out the color on pics so here's a couple reedited by my phone.
a69361f2-30e4-a3ae.jpg
a69361f2-30ff-0363.jpg
a69361f2-3122-55d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Ok, I just got out of the awards ceremony. BEST IN CLASS!! so Thanks everyone who wished me luck! Glad I could bring home the top spot for our category. As I was leaving to ride the family I saw a couple of the bikes( same owner) wheeling off the show floor. I guess he was a little over confident. But also a sore loser! Besides a Magna and a Fury beat the Mighty Vmax? Well, not today anyway.
a693601d-94f4-7b32.jpg
a693601d-950e-571d.jpg
Thanks again, Ed✨

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Thanks, the best part was I don't think that fury was ever ridden and how surprised people were when I said "oh yea I ride mine every sunny day" there is' it seems a lot of the Asian customs and pretty much all the choppers are NEVER riddin. WHAT A FRIKKIN WASTE!! Ed

Last edited:
See it would do me no good to have a SHOW car, truck or bike. I want to play with my toys not look at them. And I must say that is one fine looking toy you have there. I do not care for show vehicles, unless in a museum. I helped a good friend of mine to rebuild his Mustang be planed one showing it but he drove it to each and everyone of the shows. He clean it up before leaving for the show if local and touch up at the show. I know you have to had place a lot of time and money getting where you wanted it to be and you got a reward for that hard work. My hats off to you.

I don't believe in "show bikes". If you can't ride it to the show, it ain't a real bike. A lot of the shows here in my area require you to ride them to the show. "No trailer queens allowed" type shows. You definitely have a gem of a bike and deserved a reward for your hard work and good taste! Really digging the wide tire and looking at options for mine in the near future.

Well done Ed!
That's a beautiful looking bike, and we all know what a PITA it must be to keep a road bike that clean!

+1 on the "no trailer queens"

Back