Got it in the show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Just got a call that they made an opening for my bike to be in the World of Wheels custom car show. I was on standby because the said they were full. So if anyone is in the Pgh area stop down and say hi as I again will try to win Best in class. I won that 2 yrs ago( the last time I entered it) last year I had issues and didn't show it. So wish me luck as I represent the Vmax community. I'll be in the Asian Custom class. Last time a couple airbrushed Hayabusa's tried but My Vmax took the Top spot for our class.

Good luck! Make sure to take some pictures for us!

Good to hear you got in, Ed. Did you get the starter issue ironed out? Knock-em dead at the show....I hope you take home a big assed trophy!

Thanks All, yes I did get the starter clutch issue resolved and I did get it to the convention center was cool to see all the other exhibitors faces when I rode the bike into where my spot is. Now gotta get back down there early in the morning and give it the polishing of its life.

Thanks All, yes I did get the starter clutch issue resolved and I did get it to the convention center was cool to see all the other exhibitors faces when I rode the bike into where my spot is. Now gotta get back down there early in the morning and give it the polishing of its life.
Good luck Ed!

Ok got it shined up, here's some pics
a69361f2-ecfd-d754.jpg

a69361f2-ed23-56c1.jpg

a69361f2-ed36-df1f.jpg

a69361f2-ed72-0a36.jpg

a69361f2-ed9a-0013.jpg

a69361f2-ede4-e0c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Back