Happy thanksgiving

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving to Each and everyone ,Hope this year has brought you joy,Hope your troubles have been few,Wish god's blessings to shine down on each and everyone of you ,Hope your happiness has been plentiful,From the poorest to the richest,And all those in the middle.Whether you married or single,It dosent matter,Love you all,My family friends and brothers,Happy thanksgiving to you and yours POPPOP@ family.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours this week as well!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone and stay safe should you venture out into the land of retail on Black Friday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Hope your able to spend some good time with whoever you want to be with

Well, this hasn't been a very good year for me but I am thankful for the people here. I don't always agree with all of you and some may think I'm an Asshole but my Wife does at time too. Thank God for Vmax's and this forum. :worthy: I'll continue to post my Girls on Bike Pictures as they become available.

Happy Turkey Day to all, Keep the Shiny Sides Up.

Dave / Grumpy / SpecOps13

happy turkey day!! im not an asshole... working on it tho... allways hope!!:biglaugh::rofl_200:

There's something good about us all.My wife has a name for me too,I put baby powder in her hair dryer,After chewing my ass,And another shower,Her final word was ,Youre a shitbird you know that already Right?.I said yes bear im a sweet shitbird.After she cooled down ,I said bear you know the dog did it,Im innocent!None of us is perfect.Happy thanksgiving to all.

HAHA. Great story Poppop. Happy Thanksgiving. I haven't posted nearly as much as I should have, but I have learned a crapload from the great guys and gals here. Thank you and thank the great giver of all life... Yamaha. Also God.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Lots to give thanks for ------ life, family, health, and the fact that we live in the USA.

Lew

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
-------------------------------------------
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND NOT YOUR CALORIES..........

Go ahead...make my day...wish me a Happy Thanksgiving.

But seriously...let us give thanks for this wonderful community which we were lucky enough to discover. It is as unique as the bike it covers and the people who ride it.

Back