hats off to Patmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrubbers4x4

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you guys what kind of fella Patmax is. IMO, he is one helluva good dude. When i was selling or trading my Corbin seat, he and I traded seats. He sent me his UFO starfighter seat for my Corbin, he felt that he got the better end of the deal and wanted to do something more for me to make the deal more fair. I expected nothing other than just a straight up trade. I was looking to get a set of drag bars for my max this year and he saved me the trouble of ordering them for myself as he sent me drag bars and he said he is also sending me a fork brace. Patmax is an exceptional fellow maxer, I dont know a whole lot of folks that would do what he has done. Most would have just done the trade and been done. He has gone above and beyond in making me feel welcome into the vmax community and my hats off to him. I thank him, my max thanks him, and the mod monkey should thank him for helping to feed him. Hopefully he makes it up to Thunder so i can buy him a drink or two or three...
Lets give Patmax a round of applause for being a great fellow maxer. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

it was a pleasure doing business with you and if theres ever anything i can do for you , please dont hesitate to ask.

:clapping:With out a doubt:clapping:pATMAX has and is helping me out with the MAXGASSER.from sending me seat latches to being my "southern distributor"

Sounds like if he makes thunder ,hes gonna get a good drunk on:eusa_dance:I owe him a few myself:eusa_dance:

Not to take anything from PATMAX. This forum has him and many others like him. The quality of those who ride VMax's is well above the normal that I'm used too. This is just a great place to spend time with Fine People. Many of you are better than Real Brothers...

PATMAX, You are So Deserving of the Nice Guy Award... :clapping:

Not to take anything from PATMAX. This forum has him and many others like him. The quality of those who ride VMax's is well above the normal that I'm used too. This is just a great place to spend time with Fine People. Many of you are better than Real Brothers...

PATMAX, You are So Deserving of the Nice Guy Award... :clapping:
Indeed! Well said Dave!

Not to take anything from PATMAX. This forum has him and many others like him.

thats great to know, but i have only dealt with Pat in any kind of business transaction thus far and his personnel generosity

The quality of those who ride VMax's is well above the normal that I'm used too.

I have noticed this as well, but there are those few that are asshats just like in any other groups of people. i must have ran into some of those asshats at the last thunder i was at...
This is just a great place to spend time with Fine People. Many of you are better than Real Brothers...
:clapping:

cant much argue this one bit, you guys are full of great knowledge that i plan to milk until i know as much as the rest of you....lol:rofl_200:

The world is full of asshats.. We're so lucky they number very few here...:biglaugh:

Gee shucks BR, you shouldn't have! If I gave out "nice guy" awards everytime someone did me a "square" I'd never get to read any posts or wrench on my bike! Really, from Sean and the countless things he has done, Naighty G sent me free rubber plugs for my idle screw holes (which I've lost three of them already, sorry G!), KJ making me a deal on parts, macab Mike sending me a deluxe stator cover and other goodies, Grumpy keeping my spirits up with his hijinx wrenching on bikes and how decent a guy Twisted is and talented that it makes you wish you lived in the same city so you could ride and share the love of the Max, and you too Coprunner, you know why! I know I'm missing people like CapnKyle! So all I am doing is paying back what was given me and treating ya'll how I would like to be treated. We ain't all perfect (Nobody) but atleast we can try. I've been with the Max since 86. Met maybe two AHoles ( Scott Canterman New Eygpt NJ!) the whole time! Anyhow, I like all you guys and appreciate all of our idiosyncrasies and differences. I do a burnout in salute to you all! Patmax

PATMAX: I'm happy that someone reads about my misadventures. You are right there, keeping my spirits up too brother.... :biglaugh:

I have noticed this as well, but there are those few that are asshats just like in any other groups of people. i must have ran into some of those asshats at the last thunder i was at...

Yep, you must have ran into Lankee and Nobody. :biglaugh:

Did you say nobodys perfect?:confused2: I think he would prolly agree with that one.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i . YEAH GOOD GUY , HE AND RICK , " TWISTEDMAX " BOTH ARE NICE GUY'S , WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR HEADLIGHTS , THEY BOTH SENT HEADLIGHTS TO ME FOR FREE ! .. :punk: .. I STILL SENT THEM MONEY FOR LOTTERY TICKETS , UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIDN'T WIN . :confused2:

Back