Hindle - 4into1 Any good?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Anyone ever used / heard this set up?

It's already on the bike I'm hopefully buying tomorrow.
Can't say I am a fan of the look at all. Seems like one side of the bike is naked.
________
Kawasaki ZR1200A

Last edited:
No.......they are TERRIBLE.....

You should send it to me for "destruction" and I will send you a stock setup in good condition....:biglaugh:

I am always willing to help out:rofl_200:

I'm with you on this one ghost,.....But i have the Holeshot which is very similar.
I told guys I ride with that I was going to change it at some point,...they all REALLY like the way it sounds and figured I should keep it.
I will eventually find a dual set up,..but you do learn to like.
Best part ,..you won't have a problem sellin it later when you do switch over to dual.....theres guys that want the single exhaust as well.

I have a ceramic Hindle head pipe with a polished Kerker on my 06 max. I like the 4 into1 I just ordered a 4into1 from Mark. 14 inch can 2 1/4 opening turn down tip. Will be selling that Hindle set up

Last edited:
I've got a buddy with a holeshot/hindle and it sounds amazing. The problem with the older ones is the head pipes sat so low to the ground that they tend to hit things a lot.

I'm with you on the dual setup but performance of the hindle is great.

Ripped on the hindle a little bit tonight in the driveway - it sounds OK -

.....but I'm definately going to replace it. Now all I have to do is find the deepest bad-ass-stock-car-small-block exhaust there is to offer?
________
Toyota Ractis history

Last edited:
IMO MARKS ARE THE MOST BAD ASS SOUNDING I HAVE 2 1/4" CORE WITH 12" CANS 4-2 SOUNDS AWESOME. HE WILL MAKE IT TO YOUR SPECS. GREAT QUALITY AND SERVICE BUT HARD TO GET A HOLD OF INITIALLY BUT WORHT IT!!:punk:

Who is this "Mark"guy and does he have a website for his exhaust ?

Yeah. I think I didn't give mine enough credit. It actually does sound pretty decent.
I still am likely going to go with Marks dual set up - but for now, and likely this first season, my single hindle is going to be just fine.

The coating is also in better shape than I have given it credit for.

Doesn't sound like the small-block v8 of a nice dual - but it's got a nice bark!
________
S65

Last edited:
Back