Hit by a car

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Either it was on purpose or a cell phone user... :bang head: The authorities should be able to find the guy with the video info though.

Looks like the driver of the car was extremely concerned for his actions. I did not notice any brake lights, any slowing down and it certainly looks like he made no attempt to stop and face the music. He had to make a hard left to miss the curb after hitting the bike. If it wasn't intentional, why wouldn't you stop? His punishment should be to mount his butt on a bike and let the guy on the bike have his turn driving a truck, but of course at a higher speed and the guy against a gaurd rail! If it wasn't intentional, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have hit that curb as well. Maybe they will do a follow up on the story and find out it was his wife or girlfriend driving the car after she found some panties in the glovebox that were not hers!

It looks bad. Agree with all the above. No brake lights? A very lucky rider, somewhat. He could have been killed and looks like he still got injured. I hope they caught the cager.

Steve-o

I think the car driver was not looking/on the phone/whatever, and as he hit the bike he realised and corrected just in time not to crash into the central reservation.

Either way, let's hope that driver gets found, banned from driving for life, and spend some time in the cooler. What a dumb (and bloody dangerous) arse!!

It looks like at the 19 second mark, that truck was part way into the cars lane. I'm wondering if the car had to swerve out of the way of the truck coming into his lane.

Shit Kelly, next time put "Not Me" in your title. You gave me a F'n heart attack

I see the truck over the line too, but instead of going full-blast through a choke point, the car should have slowed-down when he had a truck encroaching on his lane. Obviously the car was going too-fast for the roadway instead of driving safely. If he had been driving more-slowly he could have slowed to maneuver around the truck w/o striking the bike, or even stopped if the truck kept coming into his lane.

You can only hope justice prevails.

Latest posts

Back