HMF Exhasut

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShazMax

Reaction score
What can I say except hell yea. You guy's couldn't have been more right, you have to hear the HMF to truely enjoy how it sounds. Python MotorSport did a little tinkering with my Max over the weekend. Orgasmic is about the best way to describe my max now. Major Kudos to Tom & Tom at Python Motorsports. They went above and beyond to make my max run like a raped ape, Thanks Guy's.

What can I say except hell yea. You guy's couldn't have been more right, you have to hear the HMF to truely enjoy how it sounds. Python MotorSport did a little tinkering with my Max over the weekend. Orgasmic is about the best way to describe my max now. Major Kudos to Tom & Tom at Python Motorsports. They went above and beyond to make my max run like a raped ape, Thanks Guy's.

They will sound better and better once some of the packing blows out.Stand behind it while it is idleing and check out how the exhaust swirls.

Back