how active is this forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koher

Reaction score
i am a new member and was just wandering how active the members are here

There are tons of guys online here all the time. I am an active member of lots of different forums. This is the place with the nicest, most helpful, forgiving, and normal (relative to the internet...) group of people you'll find. If you just click the "New Posts" button at the top of the page, you'll see that there are sometimes 4-5 pages of active threads with posts coming in answering questions sometimes within minutes....

Check in a couple time a day and look at the " new posts " , then count the # of posts of some of the guys that you see a lot. You should get a feel for how active the site is........... and welcome to our addiction. :punk:

I don't think you can find another forum with the caliber and integrity your going to find on this forum. You will get to know who to go to when you have a question or need some advice or technical support.

Albion NY, Albion MI, ? Or, elsewhere? There are active members near both locations.

Like many others have said, best forum on the internet!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, that's a pretty good way to get a multi-page thread this early in your membership.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is there really any other Vmax forum out there? Other that Starvmaxforum which is mostly GEN II, or the V4 forum which isn't very busy,

The starmax forum isn't a active as this one although there is a lot more info for the Gen II guys over there.

i am a new member and was just wandering how active the members are here

I'm an old retired guy but do my best to stay active, I like to cut my own firewood although a tractor rollover last fall may have ended that....I have a little shop where I rebuild VMax carbs and other repairs to the mighty VMax, and in general would consider myself a pretty active guy.

That's an odd question....or did I read you wrong? :ummm: :hihi:

Welcome to the forum!

:confused2:I think you read it wrong Dan, or else your age is showing

Let's also put it this way. On how many other forums will you find guys that have two or three of THE SAME MODEL bike sitting in their garage at once? All in different stages of tune/modification/setup? Unless it's one of the vintage bike places, I think not very many. This board is full of enthusiasts, not just hobbyists.

Dave you mean like this ? No I'm not really into vmax's , just killin time LOL

Attachments

• photo (76).jpg
    photo (76).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 24
  • photo (135).jpg
    photo (135).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 2012-05-04_17-59-14_961.jpg
    2012-05-04_17-59-14_961.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 22
  • photo (65).jpg
    photo (65).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo (64).jpg
    photo (64).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 24
As you can see it is an active forum. There are lots of stickied posts to preserve some of the best information at the forefront of their sections. but there are still hidden gems in the non stickied posts as well, take your time to read through any section that is pertinent to your current questions and you should find what you need. If you cannot find what you want by all means ask away, were here to help!
Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back