how active is this forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are not a bad group of forum people, really! Come on in and join the fun!
Or maybe this tact may work... VMAXFORUM, you have post more in the forum to see what's in it!
Well, at least this logic makes some sense for this case.:eusa_dance:
Pelosi's logic, not so much in any case!:bang head:

I wonder if there needs to be a sticky on how to subscribe to a thread? Maybe he just doesn't know that anyone else has posted?

This must be kept alive. We should put a link in the new members' thread that leads them here as well.

Probably need to bump this thread there has not been a post in 56 minutes!

Looking forward to welcoming back the new guy!

This thread is more active then the entire VMOA web site , maybe making it free will help,Time will tell

This place is dead most of the time. Sometimes it takes two or three minutes to get a reply to something. I think a few guys posted items for sale and they were here for over a minute before they got snatched up. One of the posts called "what did you do to your Vmax?" takes up a bunch of bandwidth because of all the old stale posts numbering in the thousands. Yeah, this thread ain't very active but there are some funny guys on here with a sense of humor. Even a crazy guy or two, right Twisted?
beze5u4u.jpg
8e3a4a9u.jpg
eherezu6.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Damn straight, and I have the paper work to prove it! Sorry it took so long to respond , I was taking my meds !

Come on, guys. It's been five hours. You're slipping. We need to make sure that the Hawaii guys pick up the slack overnight to bridge the gap to the Aussies.

Well, it's night time in Guam and since I am at the place where the US day begins Ill close this out for another day...BTW you do have to wait at least 60 seconds or so for responses....oh that was already said, DAMN this is almost as fast as everyone's maxes!

Back