how active is this forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do
We talk about our bikes and stuff on a forum all week then most of us get to ride our bikes on the weekend lol

First post of the day. I'm actively sitting at the airport. Anyone in the lower gate numbers at dca come see me. I have and orange banded watch and black shorts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I wish there was a like button for the comments lol. The thing I love about that forum is the eagerness to welcome new people into it. Alot of the forums are full of people who are rude and talk to you like your a moron when you just need a little information. I don't post everyday but I check it at least 3 times a day to see whats going on.

WOW! Texas Tornado not trying to still rub it in but you know where this is going!

G

First post of the day. I'm actively sitting at the airport. Anyone in the lower gate numbers at dca come see me. I have and orange banded watch and black shorts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you are still sitting there on Saturday I will head over. Have to through there on my way to Rome.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Just got home from work..............Paking for a 2 day road trip with the wife to Iowa............In the Cage unfortunantly"....................Tom.

Hey we're not doing bad....on page 10 now. Has anyone seen the person that started this thread?

Everytime I have had a problem or question, I have received lots of help from a lot smarter guys than I on this site. I'm no mechanic, and sometimes they have been helpful in nudging me to tackle the problem myself with their guidance. Great bunch.

Learned just about everything I know about Vmax's from this site and talking with great guys like Sean and Kyle (who I met here) so I'm grateful for this awesome resource! Only thing I wish we had was a engine build combination section, I'm also into Oldsmobile's and a forum I frequent has a hardcore race section with detailed builds of what other guys have done and the numbers they've ran and the tricks it takes to make them live.. Just something to think about..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back