how brite is the cyber max headlight setup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nd4topspd

Reaction score
cyberheadlight-click.JPG

I am curious if any of ya have this headlight setup and how brite the lights are compared to the stock light:ummm:

It's terrible. It looks great though! I tried aiming, re-aiming, and aiming again. I ended up selling it.

The stock headlight is better in every way.

Damn that sucks it isnt very good. Before I even got to the second post I had a ideas of getting one too and painting it with an Anarchy A on the front.

Maybe someone modded one to work well. Don't count it out just yet. I think there's only one in the US. Everyone here just sells it to the next guy. It's the fruitcake of Vmax mods!

:biglaugh:

I definately think the cyber max headlight is super good looking!! I actually seen this setup on a vmax in Sean Morley's shop last week. Being I am 46 and loosing more eye site seems like every day I want something that is going to light up the road. As far as looks it would make ol max look killer awesome!!! :eusa_dance:

Look great but might need a projector upgrade as I have read they were not that bright.
Good projectors and bulbs will be perfect ;)

i 'am running the cyber max headlight, i installed h.i.d. lighting, now they are bright as can be, they really light up the road now, the set that came with the headlight was just two fog lamps. it was easy too .

thanks Headknocker for the reply. I have the headlight on my wish list for sure. Where did you get your H.I.D. lighting ? Did you purchase your Cyber max headlight from Extrap?

Mario, on the Yahoo lists, did something to his to make it brighter. I'll see if I can find his post.

Cool, I to will be looking forward to the info on the light upgrades for this setup.

the head ligt was on the bike when i bought it ,and couldn't see worth a f--c. i ordered the h.i.d. set off of the internet some where don,t remember the exact site, but just type in hid lighting from your browser and there will be many to choose from wach out some are very expensive, i only paid $40 for each light set up i think they were h4 don't remember. i went down to autozone and mached the bulb tomake sure what to order. hpoe that help you. when you are ready to order if you are sure what set up to order e-mail me at [email protected] i will help you .

I bought my Cyber light after Mario and he gave me the info on what he did, I copied. Don't know if he polished the inside but I can tell you first hand that the light that comes back at ya when its dark is annoying so I painted black rubber undercoating on the inside to stop the reflection.

I'm just gonna plug the Piaas lights. I have the driving light set up on my Max and often ride with just them because they put out that much light. I am set up to run with no headlight if I choose. I'm 46 with dimming eyes too! These Piaa lights are small and will easily fit the eye sockets on the Cybermax. Starts to get pricey but some of you guys seem to be printing your own money!

Back