How long have you had yours ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Havin spent many hows online doing loads of research on the Vmax . I would like to know how long you have owned yours and if you plan on ever getting rid of it ?:punk:

I might as well kick it off technically i bought my Max just over 2 weeks ago but it does have to go on a boat trip to reach me . If i would ever sell it at this stage i would have to say no .
- they look good
-they sound good
-every one i talk to says i wish i had 1 (tho they are all under the thumb)
- they do have a sort of cult status now .

And more importantly what i ever replace it with and why !!!!:confused2:

I've had my '89 for 12 years. No plans to get rid of it. It's paid for and runs almost like new!

I've owned mine for just over a year now. And if i had to choose between selling it or losing a limb, i would be learing how to ride with one leg. Its the motorcycle I've allways wanted and i love it.

Not quite a year so far. I'd like to get some other bikes to sit beside it in the garage though to switch it up.

Ive had mine since December. I'm not looking to get rid of it as of yet cause its payed for and its what I want for the moment.

Rode my first one in 1988. Borrowed a friends so much in early 90's he told me to keep it at my house. Bought my first one in 1995 and still have it. I will probably always have one but it may not be the same one I bought back then.

Sean

Rode mine off the dealer lot on March 3rd(ish), 1985!

I got a 1991, bought new, so I guess it has been 17 years with my MAX. Will never get rid of it!

Just got mine this past Christmas - would also like a have a naked Goldwing in addition to, not in place of my Max. It's the best bike I've ever owned ( so far ).

Four years last month for me, I pay it off in about 2 more months!! I won't be getting rid of it.

This week makes right at seven months...got it tagged n' titled here in Sunshine the first week in Dec last year.

Do I plan on ever letting it go?.... HELL NO!!!

Philthy

Had mine for 3 years now and will never sell it, I've blown way too much money on it and would never get it back anyway.......

Just over two years but if a buyer comes around and offers me the right amount I may jump... I wouldn't mind getting rid of the bikes and banking the money...

Then I ride them and say to myself HELL NO!!! What was I thinking??

LOL

The new Max is nice but WAY to much $$$ for me right now. I want to get married some day so I need to start saving now...:biglaugh:

Just over 2yrs. I wanted one the day it came out, so waiting this long to get one there is no way I'm getting rid of it

Just over two years but if a buyer comes around and offers me the right amount I may jump... I wouldn't mind getting rid of the bikes and banking the money...

Then I ride them and say to myself HELL NO!!! What was I thinking??

LOL

The new Max is nice but WAY to much $$$ for me right now. I want to get married some day so I need to start saving now...:biglaugh:

Why in the world would you want to move a woman in and give her legal claim to half your stuff? Not to mention the nagging, manipulating, and nickel and dimming you to death, only to lead to pregnancy which in turn will bring lack of sleep, and the loss of more of your hard earned money. And lets not forget the 18 year loss of over half your pay that you will be stuck with if she decides to bail on you! :confused2:

Back