I believe in ufo's!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that mike I do like mine, and I know that it is not the most tunable or gives the best HP return but unless I am getting payed to race it I really don't care about those issues the VMax looks mean and I want it to sound mean also. plus I am not a fan of the can style of exhaust on a V-4 bike. that is just my personal view, and I respect others view points except that blue VMax that CaptinKyle is parting out that is one awful looking Max!

That is about the only gripe I have with my bike. I LOVE the feel and sound of marks pipes, but I am not a big fan of cans.

Installed my UFO Megaphones yesterday. They look close to stock but really sound off loudly. No more getting cut off by people texting for me! jet kit next!

Stage one is a must! my ufo's sound off with modified air box k&n, stage one and full set megaphones./

LETS ROCK!

Did we mention Stage 1 is worse than stock... Much Worse.....:rofl_200:

+1
I think there is only a hand full of people on this site that has got the stage 1 to work for them.

Put the money you waste on Stage 1 into something that will make the bike better , not a pain too keep in tune . use it for future oil changes and plugs or maybe gas money but not stage 1.

Latest posts

Back