Icon motorcycle outfit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vannlater

Reaction score
Hi.
I guess Icon is a big brand in USA but here in Norway it is impossible to get hold of. Personally I think the clothes look bad ass.
My question is : is this a good brand ? Are the quality and good ?
As of today I am wearing a non expensive BullFighter jacket and pants, but my experience is that this is low quality. Not rain proof and barely breeds at all.
I was recommanded to buy Rukka next time but I think they are way to expensive.
So, any positive or negative things to say about the Icon brand ?

I have an Icon helmet, would rate it middle of the road, wouldn't buy another. Looks cool thou, as does most of their stuff.

I have an Icon Timax II leather for more than 2 years.
It's super good quality, heavy duty and looks super bad ass.
Only issue is when it's hot, the jacket doesn't help much but at least you feel safe.

bf3423f468236808b7738581b15e5174.gif

43e30668973816abfdf1e8f41d0a4858.gif

I have an Icon motorhead leather jacket with full armor, it cost around $400. I also have Icon boots, field armor chukka cost $100. I feel they are well worth the money, both are heavy duty and great quality. I feel they will do their job when I go down.....:twocents:

Met a guy a few weeks back that went down with a leather Icon jacket on. Wore right through and left some nasty road rash. I only saw the rash, not the jacket but he claims they're not worth the money.

Latest posts

Back