Ignitech TCI purchase opportunity

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TCI's were ordered Monday, They may ship to me late next week, what I was told from manufacturer.

I already have new MAP sensors, and other small items.

I have several extras of these still available.

I also am getting connectors for plug into the V-Boost motor. Gannon had them. So if wanted, I can furnish connectors & (5) 36" wires with crimped terminal one end for TCI harness. Slight additional charge.

Gary

Hey Gary, will you sell just the connectors for those of us already with an ignitech?

Dale #2592

Hey Gary, will you sell just the connectors for those of us already with an ignitech?

Dale #2592

Yes I will.

and the cost?

$20.00

I need the length that the wire bundle, that would go to servo motor connector, should be.

If I make it to long, excess wire becomes hassle for installation. Measure from mounting point for TCI to servo motor cable end.

Gary

TCI's were ordered Monday, They may ship to me late next week, what I was told from manufacturer.

I already have new MAP sensors, and other small items.

I have several extras of these still available.

I also am getting connectors for plug into the V-Boost motor. Gannon had them. So if wanted, I can furnish connectors & (5) 36" wires with crimped terminal one end for TCI harness. Slight additional charge.

Gary

Awesome news! Looking forward to some track testing :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

wire will lie from the control unit directly to the servo motor? sorry that I can not measure right now :)
I thought you'd want to put the connector instead of the standard relay, but so right :)

It is at three weeks now since I placed order & paid for them. Sent them an email Thursday, with no reply yet.

They are difficult to deal with or rush. 1st time I did this, I sent them money, waited for a couple of weeks, then I could not contact them at all. I found out that in August, they shutdown and go on vacation for a week or two. I was panicking on that one. A Satariel666 checked on them let me know about them. When they got back, I got TCI's.

Last time I did this, they shipped them within a week.

As soon as I get shipment notification I will let you know. They use DHL to ship so it doesn't take long. Customs clearance is only other obstacle. Usually, they go right through. Last time there was a day delay when they questioned classification of shipment.

I have everything else for these.

Gary

Gary,
I know this is an old thread but are you still selling the ignition kits? Does anyone else has a recommendation? I need one for 1988 XVZ1300 Thank you.

Gary,
I know this is an old thread but are you still selling the ignition kits? Does anyone else has a recommendation? I need one for 1988 XVZ1300 Thank you.

I got one of his kits for my Venture (from a member that bought and never used) and have been delighted with it. IIRC he mentioned not doing the kits anymore, which is to bad because he gave me good guidance even though it was purchased by someone else, really great guy. I owe him a beer and burger at the very least. I felt compelled to add this because just yesterday TCIs were discussed and sources noted. Check this thread out. Damn, I cant copy that link from my phone but in Vboost room called JUST WANT TO RIDE, It just happened yesterday. Give it a quick read. I removed the stock TCI from my 89 XVZ13 and its still good, if a stocker will work feel free to PM me. I went to Ignitek to avoid COPs resistors and control Vboost. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back